Kraton 6s V5 suspension clicking noise front but not rear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCKYE99

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hello everyone this is my first arrma RC car kraton 6S V5 and I have a weird suspension noise in the front when I push down the rear nothing happens but for the front halfway to the travel it makes a click noise is it something with the sway bars I don’t know how to send a video but no matter how slow or fast it compresses it makes that noise I just opened it haven’t even plugged in a pack yet Edit: I’m on a phone so if anyone can tell me how to send a video that would be appreciated to find the problem faster

Turn the front wheels full left and try compressing the suspension, then full right. Observe if there is a difference. Trying to isolate which components can cause the click noise. It can be the steering, The hinge pins, sway bars etc. If you disconnect the sway bars for instance, and still hear it. You know it is not the sway bars. Get it. Process of elimination.
You will be taking your rig apart very soon and now is the time to start diagnosing and learning how to disconnect parts. Baby steps. Sounds stupid i know being a new rig and all, but this by itself is a good learning experience. ?‍♂️
Try what I said and get back. The V5 is a sweet rig. You will enjoy it. Sometimes they are just not perfect out the box. Need some of your TLC. been there.
doesn't sound like a tragic issue to me however.(y)
Others may chime in, wait for more responses.
:cool:

Most guys send a video and it gets sorted out faster. Maybe you need a YT account setup and link to it here??? Others may help in that regard.

Last edited:
Thanks guys so much I have been taking the front apart and trying to figure it out I can’t really get it yet but I am looking I will try to let you know if I get it thanks again

Will do ?I just went to the hobby shop to pick up some batteries

It’s the servo saver assembly moving up and down, my Mojave was the same, I added some shims to steering posts to take out the play
Thanks so much that was the problem so sorry i didn't respond earlier and once again thanks everyone for the help its very appreciated

Back