Kraton Kraton 6s Vs. Maxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You give up on a lot of cars really quick, seems kinda suspect. Seriously. That's about how long you had the K6s too., and you complained about constant issues with that car.

Looks more like you hate working on Rc's. I also don't believe you owned an E-revo and worked on it when you didn't even know how to change the pinion gear on your K6s and said you had never worked on an RC before. The only Traxxas on your youtube channel (Brock Diesel) is a 2wd Slash, so why you lying?

How much are you selling your recently purchased Kaiju for? Seriously, I would be interested.
Dude I didn't even post it online... I was doing only cell tech...I bought it from same hobbytown I bought the slash... So nice try.... I wrench on my own stuff with my nice mip tools... But I had to learn how to do the repairs like anyone else had to obviously... Learned a lot from kraton and erevo Jesus.... From nice shops like HobbyTown... I didn't have to change the pinion gear it was a error on horizon part so HobbyTown replaced it for free and I watched how and learned... But every vehicle bought does not have to be liked.... It's about finding what rc fits ya because not all will... I pay the price for my stuff and I buy a lot obviously from my post you can see that... Erevo is a money bucket for a basher... Kraton wasn't for me I didn't care for it... Hated the turning on it .. Kaiju is on it way out the door... I don't like plastic gears and as only option and can't run it on 6s.. Too much power for it I onl y runn 6s rcs... don't worry about how much I'm selling it for... So don't be quick to say someone is lying because they didn't show it off on their channel... Rookie. Lol... I own a iPhone xs Max.. And iPhone 11 pro max... But those are not on my cell tech channel either ?... ☑ ☺

Dude I didn't even post it online... I was doing only cell tech...I bought it from same hobbytown I bought the slash... So nice try.... I wrench on my own stuff with my nice mip tools... But I had to learn how to do the repairs like anyone else had to obviously... Learned a lot from kraton and erevo Jesus.... From nice shops like HobbyTown... I didn't have to change the pinion gear it was a error on horizon part so HobbyTown replaced it for free and I watched how and learned... But every vehicle bought does not have to be liked.... It's about finding what rc fits ya because not all will... I pay the price for my stuff and I buy a lot obviously from my post you can see that... Erevo is a money bucket for a basher... Kraton wasn't for me I didn't care for it... Hated the turning on it .. Kaiju is on it way out the door... I don't like plastic gears and as only option and can't run it on 6s.. Too much power for it I onl y runn 6s rcs... don't worry about how much I'm selling it for... So don't be quick to say someone is lying because they didn't show it off on their channel... Rookie. Lol... I own a iPhone xs Max.. And iPhone 11 pro max... But those are not on my cell tech channel either ?... ☑ ☺
You are a walking contradiction. I was quoting what you said in your own posts. You posted that you paid $42 for the repair to your pinion and had never worked on an RC. Yes, everyone has to learn and start somewhere, but that doesn't mean you have to lie about owning an E-revo 2.0,

T3xasb3ast903 said:
I just got a Arma kraton 6s v4 3 days ago and the second day of running in on the grass and dirt gear stripped. This was very disappointing considering I don't even bash and took it easy running it. Took it to hobby town where I purchased it and they recommended a protek rc 14t pinion gear and installed it cost me 42 bucks with 30 dollars labor. Yea I know they shafted me... But I've never worked on a rc before

You are correct that you don't have to like every rc you buy. I never said you, or anyone had to. You are the one who was saying I didn't like working on things when you are the one constantly selling your cars when they have a couple issues. I have been an industrial maintenance mechanic for 20 years and working on cars and almost anything with a motor since I could walk. I like wrenching. I may vent, but I am not a quitter.

Last edited:
I owned the e revo for 6 months and as a lot lot of us like to wrench on our rcs, e revo was a bit much. You will have a blast when you drive it but the odds of you running it through a whole pack is very slim.

You give up on a lot of cars really quick, seems kinda suspect. Seriously. That's about how long you had the K6s too., and you complained about constant issues with that car.

Looks more like you hate working on Rc's. I also don't believe you owned an E-revo and worked on it when you didn't even know how to change the pinion gear on your K6s and said you had never worked on an RC before. The only Traxxas on your youtube channel (Brock Diesel) is a 2wd Slash, so why you lying?

How much are you selling your recently purchased Kaiju for? Seriously, I would be interested.

You got a lot to learn as it seems.... I didn't post rc content then... So just because it wasn't shown on my channel doesn't mean I did not own one... Thats the logic of a child lmao.. If ya don't see it doesn't mean ya have it lol And we all had to learn how to work on rcs....You wasn't born with a wrench ? was ya and.. Foolish if you.. Ya learned from someone...I learned most of my wrenching on rcs from HobbyTown...and YouTube is from guys like bicketybam, east Tactics and a lot others to name a few... But more HobbyTown..the erevo 2.0 had good speed but flips over often and just needed a lot of upgrades for a basher type owner.... It's breaks constantly if you take it in the air.. And we all have human errors at times... But that rc has some design flaws.. Like many do... Got tired of it good speed and did turn good with addition of upgradesd servos.. Which I upgraded myself.. They showed me how to change pinion gear and remove motor as well as other things.. That kraton had a problem from the start out the box.. So they took care of it for free... I sold the erevo and bought the kraton... I don't have to like a rc just because I bought it... I enjoyed the power of kraton but not the turning... It's called fidining what ya like and what suits ya...I've bought more rcs in 2 months probably then you have in a year lol the kaiju is a blast on 6s but that plastic gear won't last on all that power... It's just a 4s vehicle really with a capable of 6...if they had a metal gear option.. I'd definitely keep it but no such thing yet for it.. By RedCat or vendors... So after I repair it Tuesday witt new gear it will be sold... don't worry about the price it's pretty much sold... I wouldn't be interested in selling to you neways... Ya gotta watch who you try to call out...just because you don't see something on their channel or in forum... I started my channel on hair styles, mustangs and then phone cell phone tech... I've owned way more bad ass v8 mustangs that isn't shown on my channel... And way more over 1k priced cell phones that also isn't show on my channel...Does that mean I never owned a few other cobras, 2 different terminator mustangs... Or even a few iPhone xs Maxs or pro max 11s.. Which I do own and I'm typing this on the pro max 11 which I've never spoken about owning a Apple product on my heavy on cell tech channel huh lol ? ? ? just don't be quick to judge by what ya eyes cant see... Now back to enjoying rc content... - closed chapter on this massive rebuttal - ?
You are a walking contradiction. I was quoting what you said in your own posts. You posted that you paid $42 for the repair to your pinion and had never worked on an RC. Yes, everyone has to learn and start somewhere, but that doesn't mean you have to lie about owning an E-revo 2.0,

T3xasb3ast903 said:
I just got a Arma kraton 6s v4 3 days ago and the second day of running in on the grass and dirt gear stripped. This was very disappointing considering I don't even bash and took it easy running it. Took it to hobby town where I purchased it and they recommended a protek rc 14t pinion gear and installed it cost me 42 bucks with 30 dollars labor. Yea I know they shafted me... But I've never worked on a rc before

You are correct that you don't have to like every rc you buy. I never said you, or anyone had to. You are the one who was saying I didn't like working on things when you are the one constantly selling your cars when they have a couple issues. I have been an industrial maintenance mechanic for 20 years and working on cars and almost anything with a motor since I could walk. I like wrenching. I may vent, but I am not a quitter.
You'll like the erevo.. But you will get tired of it quickly... As I was told by others that owned it.. Just be happy.. And when ya get tired of it... Find something else to try ? good luck ?

I owned the e revo for 6 months and as a lot lot of us like to wrench on our rcs, e revo was a bit much. You will have a blast when you drive it but the odds of you running it through a whole pack is very slim.
That's been my experience with the Kraton 4s so I doubt it will be worse. Currently waiting for 2 Gen8's so going to wait on the E-revo for a bit.

My issue was being told how I felt on wrenching and by a guy who never owned one. One post he paid for a repair, and now it was free. I guess it is just coincidence that every other car he has owned is on his youtube except the E-revo. What can you do, sometimes you just get sucked into other peoples crap.

First time using my ignore button on here..is that a achievement lmao ? dude sounds jealous... Or something ?‍♂️ he's prob the guy that thumbs down youtube videos that every YouTuber has on every video lol i work hard to buy what I want... Because i worked hard to able to do so ?

I was torn between these 2 trucks myself. I ended up going with the 6s Kraton. My buddy got the Maxx. Either way, you are going to be happy. The guys I bash with all have 1/10 scale, so the Kraton does feel a bit like a monster. It handles sooo nice and is just a well built machine. (With better radio gear) He just picked up the Maxx so it has been out much with the Kraton yet. You’ll definitely want the wide kit if you go Maxx, radio gear if you go Kraton. I guess I’m not being very helpful... I love my Kraton and wouldn’t change my choice.

Yeah, I was referring to the Kraton. I’d been watching stock for a while and just happened to find one at a local shop.
literally the day after I ordered the gen8's I saw the E-revo back in stock. If I had just waited one more day it would be a new traxxas being shipped instead of 2 more redcats. Funny how these things play out. Thankfully I have been having great luck with the K6s, only damage so far besides on the body is ripping all the screws out of the battery tray from a really hard landing, already fixed. This is definitely a car I would recommend, and I am glad I did the aluminum braces already.

I was torn between these 2 trucks myself. I ended up going with the 6s Kraton. My buddy got the Maxx. Either way, you are going to be happy. The guys I bash with all have 1/10 scale, so the Kraton does feel a bit like a monster. It handles sooo nice and is just a well built machine. (With better radio gear) He just picked up the Maxx so it has been out much with the Kraton yet. You’ll definitely want the wide kit if you go Maxx, radio gear if you go Kraton. I guess I’m not being very helpful... I love my Kraton and wouldn’t change my choice.
The hot racing aluminum steering bell crank with the savox 1230 servo with glitch buster really changes the way that kraton steers... I got that set up on my notorious 6s... About to install it on my mojave and sold that same set up when I sold my kraton to my cousin and I put it on for him... That kraton almost made me miss it with those upgrades lol gonna go for the talion next... Enjoy it brother it's a untamed beast!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back