Kraton kraton 6s vs outcast 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver165

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
after running both of them one after the other it seems like the outcast with a 4s battery is quicker/faster than the kraton with a 6s battery. i recently added the dx5c tx with avc to the kraton. is it possible i have a setting wrong on the tx? outcast still has the factory tx. both are on the factory esc setting so no punch adjustments. i have not tried the kraton with the 4s battery

after running both of them one after the other it seems like the outcast with a 4s battery is quicker/faster than the kraton with a 6s battery. i recently added the dx5c tx with avc to the kraton. is it possible i have a setting wrong on the tx? outcast still has the factory tx. both are on the factory esc setting so no punch adjustments. i have not tried the kraton with the 4s battery
I think it's because the Outcast is a bit lighter. It's tolerable on 4s (the Outcast). The Kraton seems too slow for me on 4s. Neither is slow on 6s. That's why I only run both on 6s. ?. I guess some people say that they weigh the same. Maybe it's something else then ?

There's no way the outcast on 4S is faster than Kraton on 6S. Unless there's a huge pinion gear difference the 6S rig should smoke the 4S. My son runs a 4S Outcast with a 12t pinion and I run Kraton on 6S with same gear and there's no comparison. You may be right that there's a setting issue holding back your K6S full potential.

no pinion/gear change both factory. both running the same diff oil front to rear. it must be in the tx setting still trying to get used to it. 2nd time ive used it. any idea what setting i have off/wrong?

no pinion/gear change both factory. both running the same diff oil front to rear. it must be in the tx setting still trying to get used to it. 2nd time ive used it. any idea what setting i have off/wrong?
Might be the throttle setting for the AVC.

outcast is the heavier rig at 11lb 6oz, kraton is 10lb 11oz. kraton should be quicker. turn that avc off at the receiver. it will do nothing but slow you down...

I own them both no way a 4s outcast is beating a kraton 6s... No way in hell lol

In the main menu, scroll down to travel and set the throttle end point travel [H] to 150% on the DX5C

Or do what Nino said and calibrate the ESC to the DX5C when the throttle trim is centre and at 100% [H] travel

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back