Kraton Kraton 6S - What model/year is this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I just got this in a trade and I would like to get a skin for the chassis, but not sure which one I need. I think the green body is the original. I would also like to get a new body for it. Is it possible to fit the Notorious body on this? Thanks!

Edit: oh yeah, it has a lot of M2C stuff on it already.
received_538512914060415.jpeg

received_531076744765979.jpeg

20210811_135408.jpg

20210811_135426.jpg

received_195436812612814.jpeg

A little late but no you can not fit the notorious body on there. it is for the shorter model the outcast 6s / notorious 6s. They are the same as the Kraton but shorter so it wouldn't be long enough, you can buy a Kraton v3 v4 or v5 body to put on it or you can buy a body from another company. Then for the skin, you would need a v4 or v3 chassis skin. That is also very upgraded and worth quite a bit so you could have gotten a great deal!

A little late but no you can not fit the notorious body on there. it is for the shorter model the outcast 6s / notorious 6s. They are the same as the Kraton but shorter so it wouldn't be long enough, you can buy a Kraton v3 v4 or v5 body to put on it or you can buy a body from another company. Then for the skin, you would need a v4 or v3 chassis skin. That is also very upgraded and worth quite a bit so you could have gotten a great deal!
Yeah, it has a lot of good upgrades on it. Traded for a 42" Proboat Blackjack 8S. I can't use a boat, so it was pretty much a no-brainer.

Thanks for the info. But I did find a YT vid with a notorious body on a Kraton. It does look a little funny because the rear wheel openings are pretty far forward. I have been looking at other bodies but not seeing much I like that has the correct wheelbase. Although, cutting the rear wheel opening straight to the back of the truck would kinda fix that. Probably just going to keep it as is I guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back