Kraton Kraton 6s WINGLESS body options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I am looking at the Outcast and Kraton 6s EXB's. I have to be honest... I love most Arrma body's but I HATE the "wings on everything" thing. (Pick up trucks don't have wings! 🙄) I'm also not a huge fan of the "truggy" look over all. I am leaning towards getting an Outcast but the Kraton may make more sense for me financially because I have a Spectrum motor, esc and servo for it already. I am wondering if an Infraction body will fit on it if I ditch the rear wing? I'm also wondering what other body's will fit without the wing. Felony might look sick... 🤔

Last edited:
I am looking at the Outcast and Kraton 6s EXB's. I have to be honest... I love most Arrma body's but I HATE the "wings on everything" thing. I'm also not a huge fan of the "truggy" look over all. I am leaning towards getting an Outcast but the Kraton may make more sense for me financially because I have a Spectrum motor, esc and servo for it already. I am wondering if an Infraction body will fit on it if I ditch the rear wing? I'm also wondering what other body's will fit without the wing. Felony might look sick... 🤔
I'm with you about not being a fan of the wing look....but I will say it protects a lot as far as breaking things go. better a wing than something else.

I'm with you about not being a fan of the wing look....but I will say it protects a lot as far as breaking things go. better a wing than something else.
No wings on any Traxxas or Tekno or any other brand (except Team Corrally which is a Arrma copy cat IMO)... Just saying. Anyways, I am willing to take the risk to loose it. I hate how it looks, especially on the Kraton.

Tekno is all aluminum and one of the toughest brands out there. Anyways, I just want to know what my options are and if anyone has tried it.

I'll keep looking for options too cause like I said I really don't like the wing look.
I'm ok with the sleek truggy thing but a bumper of some sort would be nicer.
Let me know If you find a solution.:)

I'll keep looking for options too cause like I said I really don't like the wing look.
I'm ok with the sleek truggy thing but a bumper of some sort would be nicer.
Let me know If y

I am looking at the Outcast and Kraton 6s EXB's. I have to be honest... I love most Arrma body's but I HATE the "wings on everything" thing. (Pick up trucks don't have wings! 🙄) I'm also not a huge fan of the "truggy" look over all. I am leaning towards getting an Outcast but the Kraton may make more sense for me financially because I have a Spectrum motor, esc and servo for it already. I am wondering if an Infraction body will fit on it if I ditch the rear wing? I'm also wondering what other body's will fit without the wing. Felony might look sick... 🤔
I have a Traxxas Summit body on my Kraton 6s at the moment (without the wing)

Too late for reading comprehension evidently, I got nothin.

Last edited:
You can do something like this.. this is my kraton xl
C6EEF906-5412-4A62-9944-0AD7604D6ED3.jpeg
B22CE299-6280-47F1-AB2E-B7B494403678.jpeg

Last edited:
THAT is what I am talking about! Looks SICK. Looks like I could fit an Infraction body on it or a lot of other options. What wheelie bar/ mount set up is that? Also, what Castle combo are you using? 🤔

Thanks man! 👊🏻😎

The wheelie bar is just the standard off an outcast/notorious wing mount:
https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/wheelie-bar-set-outcast/ARAC9493.html
The wing mount is a high mount from 3DRC:
https://3d-rc.online/products/arrma-6s-wing-mount
https://3d-rc.online/

Castle combo is the 1717 1650kv 🤘🏻 Stay tuned for the fan setup I will be installing 🤪

This is how it looks on the infraction:
42120101-017D-4179-9C44-361E6EA7468A.jpeg

Check this out for infraction body:

No wings on any Traxxas or Tekno or any other brand (except Team Corrally which is a Arrma copy cat IMO)... Just saying. Anyways, I am willing to take the risk to loose it. I hate how it looks, especially on the Kraton.

:unsure:

Traxxas E-Revo

tra86086-4-grn.jpg

Traxxas Rustler.

images (7).jpg

Traxxas Bandit.

tra24054-4-blue.jpg

Tekno ET48 2.0

063bb2cb-948c-4235-a0eb-6a0974348aca.jpg

Tekno ET410.2

1638779556395.png

Hobao Hyper SSTE

h2mhzamr.jpg

Mugen MBX8T Eco

61Oe2+H0AuL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Redcat Shredder

RER09487_A8_7LGDZQDX.jpg

I too want a truck body for my Kraton that will work without the wing.

Everyone says the wing protects the back of the truck and I say it just acts like a giant shovel on the rear of the truck bending/breaking the wing mount or rear shock tower. I run just the wing mount and the wheelie bar on my Outcast.

:unsure:

Traxxas E-Revo

View attachment 184428

Traxxas Rustler.

View attachment 184434

Traxxas Bandit.

View attachment 184435

Tekno ET48 2.0

View attachment 184429

Tekno ET410.2

View attachment 184430

Hobao Hyper SSTE

View attachment 184431

Mugen MBX8T Eco

View attachment 184432

Redcat Shredder

View attachment 184433

I too want a truck body for my Kraton that will work without the wing.

Everyone says the wing protects the back of the truck and I say it just acts like a giant shovel on the rear of the truck bending/breaking the wing mount or rear shock tower. I run just the wing mount and the wheelie bar on my Outcast.
Trucks dude... trucks. 🙄

Screenshot_20211206-134934_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-134604_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-134532_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I recently did this conversion to my arrma kraton and I honestly usually prefer the looks of a Truggy rc over a MT or truck but this might have changed my opinion. I used a front rpm bumper for the rear of the kraton from an old sc10 I had laying around and surprisingly it worked perfect! I also installed the M2C wing supports only because they bolt to the M2C chassis and I feel gives the rear chassis brace more support. The body is an old Proline dodge ram body that I had laying around from a Revo 3.3 and it's kinda neat up but worked perfect. I've ordered another one just like it to have one that looks a little better but this one will do fine for bashing.

IMG_20221020_225241.jpg

IMG_20221020_224012.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back