Kraton Kraton 6s, X Maxx Trekno

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All 3 drivers look like they've spent much time on the track racing. They are great drivers. Nice track also. Great video. Driving that X-Max is not easy to do against Truggys. But held it most of the time. Maybe running 8S was an advantage here???:cool:

All 3 drivers look like they've spent much time on the track racing. They are great drivers. Nice track also. Great video. Driving that X-Max is not easy to do against Truggys. But held it most of the time. Maybe running 8S was an advantage here???:cool:
We all used to race together and run the local track until it closed down. The driver of the XMaxx and the driver of the Tekno are better drivers than me. I don’t know how the one guy hustles that Maxx around the track. I’ve tried diving it and its a wheelie machine. The advantage the Maxx has is its size, trying get around it can be difficult. If you get in its way it runs over the top of you. I felt good about keeping up with the Tekno racing truggy with my “basher”
The track is laid out using double stacked 5 gal bucket lids held down with spikes and yellow poly rope. That way I can change it easy or pick it up when not in use.

Nice. I could tell you guys are far from novice bashers. It made the video. The X-Max driver truly had a disadvantage IMHO, yet he pounded everyone with his driving skills.
I could clearly see track skills. I could see your fast and consistent lines lap after lap. (y)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back