Kraton Kraton $70 off on Tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiftin2sixth

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. ADX-10
  2. Senton 6s
Kratons are $70 off at tower right now. Last week the Senton this week the Kraton. Get ready for V3s. Also look at the 3rd picture on the site it has mud guards, new bumper, bigger radio box and outcast battery tray.

Attachments

• FDA6D1D9-A10D-414A-86E2-9DA7D7A31C93.png
    FDA6D1D9-A10D-414A-86E2-9DA7D7A31C93.png
    653.1 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Kratons are $70 off at tower right now. Last week the Senton this week the Kraton. Get ready for V3s. Also look at the 3rd picture on the site it has mud guards, new bumper and outcast radio tray.

Great catch! What an amazing deal too. Im struggling between waiting for the V3 or snatching one up now at this price!

I have a problem. I just bought another Kraton. I REALLY hope that it comes as the picture but you know what... Honestly I think that IS the V3! I am expecting a "regular" V2 but for $370 shipped I can't complain. I think the days of <$500 1/8 RTRs are over since the V3's won't allow coupons.

Also thanks for posting the news man!

Last edited:
Looking at the picture they have posted of the Red/Black version that may be the V3 it has a new bumper the shock caps guard things, new radio box, dirt guards and battery tray. Looks like not many changes to the Kraton for V3.

But how much did it go up on price?

Well the Talion V3 is $500 when the V2 was $480, but more importantly, they now disallow the coupon codes, which are about 15%. I would expect the V3 Kraton to be about $520-530 and also disallow the coupon codes, which would mean that you could get the V2 now for $370 or pay ~$150 more for the V3 when it comes out. Not worth it IMO.

Do you know if they made the shocks with bigger shafts? Wow a kraton v2 for 370 is a damn good price!

How is the kraton $370? Sitting in my cart for $429.99
If you sign up for their super saver club, you'll get $60 off of $399.99. It's $5 for the year but pays for itself in no time. Plus you'll get ecash until tomorrow, so that's another $42 in credit to use in a few weeks.

Oh crap ok. Just bought it , must take a day to kick in still have same prices.

Last edited:
Oh crap ok. Just bought it , must take a day to kick in still have same prices.
You should just spend the $5 on it and complete that purchase all by itself. Then go back in and buy the truck, it's not instant, might take a minute for it to work or you can call them, nice folks.

Yeah did that. And got the confirmation that they charged me via email. In that email at the very bottom there's a $60 off coupon for a purchase of $399 or more... Is that the one or am I missing the $70 one some how

Yeah did that. And got the confirmation that they charged me via email. In that email at the very bottom there's a $60 off coupon for a purchase of $399 or more... Is that the one or am I missing the $70 one some how
You can use that one. I don't see a $70 unless you spend more, which would be $75 off 500.

I bought mine a couple days before the prices dropped to 425. I paid 425 but that was becuase of the coupon code. So i called Tower and explained that i could get the Kraton for 385 with the 40 dollar coupon. The woman said its Saturday and CS isnt in today and to call back Monday and they would just credit me back the difference so i wouldnt have to return the Kraton and buy another one just to get the extra 40 bucks back. Tower is awesome, i just hope the person i deal with Monday is nice and understanding like this woman was.

At that price im so tempted to buy another one, I still haven't had time to properly bash my Kraton. Or as Arrma says, properly blast my Kraton..:):):)

Once the V3 Kraton drops they wont allow any coupons on it and it will most likely be a little more than the 500 the v2 was. My guess is around 520-530. The price of the V3 Talion was more than the V2. I think the V2 was around 480 and the new V3 is 500. We can only wait and see.

I am really considering getting another V2 since they are so cheap. I mean a Kraton V2 for under 400 brand new. Man thats hard to pass up. Decisions decisions....

Did anyone get their "bargain" Kraton yet and confirm if there are in fact any changes to it or not?

This is tempting. I have a V1 that I bought on EBay about 5 months ago and did a few things. It was literally a brand New V1, the seller only ran it once. Had 3 little scratches on the bottom. May just get a V3, but my V1 has quite a bit done to it.

Well between the V1 and V2 the biggest change was the power system not too much on the actual truck. They revised the front hubs and the wing mount and obviously body/tires.

I think the v3 will be some minor changes as well. Not a redesign up a freshen up. Im eagerly waiting the announcement and first YouTube video on it. I just got the v2 for 370. Such a steal. Tower refunded me 60 bucks because I bought it before it went on sale. Tower is nice to deal with.

Everyone is awaiting the release of the v3. The Kraton seems to be there most popular model imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back