Kraton Kraton $70 off on Tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe if you go to the link below and check out the updated Talion manual that it shows the V3 of the Typhon, Kraton, Talion, Senton and the V2 of the Outcast. At least the part numbers for the shock shafts for each model are for 4mm shafts and they are all shown with "Outcast" battery trays.

https://www.arrma-rc.com/support/downloads/TALION/BLX/2017

So, I reviewed the V2 Kraton manual against the new Talion V3 manual (which references in there what I assume to be the V3 Kraton) and what I found seems pretty much to be in line with what Arrma is updating for 2018 its BLX models.

Kraton V3 updates:
- New 4mm shocks. Seems that the whole shock including the springs are different part numbers.
- The thicker new servo mount
- Outcast's battery compartment
- Outcast's front dirt guards
- New bumpers, front and rear (small ones)
- New gearbox HD case, supposedly stronger
- Shock cup protectors

That's all I can see folks. I assume it will have a new body color, but it is not in the manual. I was ready to pull the trigger on a V2 Kraton yesterday from Tower as the V3 does not have significant upgrades, but it shows as "back-ordered". The red V2 was available till last night, with coupon down to $369 (missed the e-cash rewards, too...damn it!). I am wondering what will happen if I place for the back-ordered V2 Kraton in Tower; will they fill it or cancel it?

So, yeah, this is what $130 will get you on the new V3.

Dude - how many threads are you going to cut and paste into? We got it the first time.

Dude - how many threads are you going to cut and paste into? We got it the first time.
I don't know if you are referring to myself for posting twice in threads I was active in or pantag for posting multiple times, but there are like 5 active threads discussing the Kraton V3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back