Kraton 8 steering end points.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesock

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
Having a problem adjust the steering end points links on my new Kraton 8 truck. Using a DX3. Followed the [steps several times. When I pressed the A B switch the linkage never moves. Right or left side. Thnaks for any help. New at this.

Last edited:
I just read page 5 of the DX3 manual. It says nothing about pressing A and B buttons for the ST End Point Setting. 🤷‍♂️
Am I reading what you are? :unsure: Doing it wrong I think???🤷‍♂️
Are you just guessing? A/B is just a 3rd channel switch. Do you have this manual?
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1797384/Spektrum-Dx3.html?page=5#manual
I am pressing the 3rd channel switch. I do have the manual . I am on page 8 that shows A and B button. I am following the video's from the ARRMA site . Still confused. Thanks for your input.+

I am pressing the 3rd channel switch. I do have the manual . I am on page 8 that shows A and B button. I am following the video's from the ARRMA site . Still confused. Thanks for your input.+

I am reviewing your manual. My manual appears to be old. I will following your manual today and let you know what happens. Again I am new at this. Thanks for your help.

ST endpoints are important. First thing to do out the box actually. Great that you were successful. 👍 :)
If I lived in Lincoln, I would check it out.👍
Just that I live on the East coast. NY. :cool:
Being new to this, AF is a great source of info. Use the search button to learn more about your 8S.
Welcome to AF.

Last edited:
Back