Kraton 8s 3D RC Parts Review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couch_Bro

Reaction score
After breaking numerous wing mounts and front bumper shock absorbers on my heavy Kraton 8S BLX, I found 3D RC and purchased their 3-D printed wing mount and front shock absorber and couldn’t be happier with the parts.

I’ve purchased 3-D printed parts from other vendors and haven’t been thrilled with the material used or the build quality but the flexible material and build quality of 3-D RC‘s parts is perfect.

There is just enough flex to absorb large impacts and not break but they still support the weight of the vehicle to protect the body, suspension, and other components behind them.

Anyone looking for a virtually indestructible wing mount for their Kraton 8S should look no further.

*** I have no affiliation with this vendor, just like to give credit where it’s due.

FC46D2A5-A8D8-4876-8EDF-40A5534C1092.jpeg

83F07E8E-321F-4736-9B18-9ACA7DCF417F.jpeg

Really wish it supported the wheelie bar QQ

After breaking numerous wing mounts and front bumper shock absorbers on my heavy Kraton 8S BLX, I found 3D RC and purchased their 3-D printed wing mount and front shock absorber and couldn’t be happier with the parts.

I’ve purchased 3-D printed parts from other vendors and haven’t been thrilled with the material used or the build quality but the flexible material and build quality of 3-D RC‘s parts is perfect.

There is just enough flex to absorb large impacts and not break but they still support the weight of the vehicle to protect the body, suspension, and other components behind them.

Anyone looking for a virtually indestructible wing mount for their Kraton 8S should look no further.

*** I have no affiliation with this vendor, just like to give credit where it’s due.

View attachment 238327

View attachment 238328
Was told I had the bumper support upside down and it was. Fits better this way.
6A5E1EA8-3775-4C9B-95F4-A03A9A34CED4.jpeg

Really wish it supported the wheelie bar QQ
My 8S weighs a ton and doesn’t wheelie much unless I’m on the perfect surface so it’s not a huge issue for me.

It seems like it would be easy for them to extend it the mount a bit and add a couple holes for an axle. Then you could add your own wheels. It seems sturdy enough to support it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back