Kraton Kraton 8s 7075 hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BronxTechRC72

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
Other than Vitavon, (who has been giving me the runaround for 7 days to ship non-existent parts I ordered, and yes, Arthur Tsang is the one who replied from Ebay), keeps promising me tracking, then never sends, who makes 7075 front and rear hubs for the K8? Not to be rude, just want to know who, if anyone makes them. I'm dealing with this problem through Ebay. One excuse after another.

Other than Vitavon, (who has been giving me the runaround for 7 days to ship non-existent parts I ordered, and yes, Arthur Tsang is the one who replied from Ebay), keeps promising me tracking, then never sends, who makes 7075 front and rear hubs for the K8? Not to be rude, just want to know who, if anyone makes them. I'm dealing with this problem through Ebay. One excuse after another.
And I hope you don't have fitting issues like I'm having for the xmaxx 8s ones. It's been a PITA to install those things. Different animal, but same manufacturer of those parts ?

I hope not either lol. I'll find out inna few days.
I had to shave off material on the steering link where it connects to the front hub because Vivaton made that part too narrow and I also couldn't put the C clip on one of the hubs where the stub axle is and I still don't know why. And the last one I still can't put the axle all the way into the hub for some reason. I'm still trying to figure that one out! Good luck!

I had to shave off material on the steering link where it connects to the front hub because Vivaton made that part too narrow and I also couldn't put the C clip on one of the hubs where the stub axle is and I still don't know why. And the last one I still can't put the axle all the way into the hub for some reason. I'm still trying to figure that one out! Good luck!
C clip on front hub?? On a Kraton??

On the X-Maxx... remove the center bearing then see if it fits properly. Thats what I ended up doing on mine. With the third bearing installed the stub didn't want to go all the way in 100%. Removed the center bearing then it was good to go. My front knuckles fit fine with all 3 but the rear hub for some reason I had trouble lining up the bearings or something.

Last edited:
IMG_8475.jpeg

My Outcast 8S Project with the 7075 Hubs and Bulkhead. Here are pictures that confirm ZERO Fitment Issues.

Just to clarify, Vitavon does not take pre-orders and will post in Ebay store when products are ready to be shipped.
And when you transact via Vitavon's Ebay OnlineStore, delivery is via Ebay's Global Shipping. Arthur needs to ship to Ebay, then only will Ebay thru Global Shipping Service issues you the Tracking Number. From sad experience, It can take a couple of weeks to 2 months for Ebay Global Shipping to deliver, due to Coronavirus Epidemic. And this beyond Vitavon's or Ebay's Control.

If shipped via DHL Express, Arthur will need to post the package to DHL HK, then DHL will ship it to you with a confirmed Tracking Number. Usually it takes a few days, but sometimes it can take more than a week for the package to get to DHL HK. He could have presented you a DHL Tracking Number, but will NOT be useful as it only state the DHL was informed about the shipment from HK to your location. You will just Rant about this until the package is with DHL HK and on the way to your Location.

Anyways, I am reaching out to you to help you sort-out your issues with Vitavon if it has not been sorted-out towards a full reimbursement, if Arthur has not returned your money via Paypal. I can update this thread.

YES, you can also write to Ebay/Paypal about your case, and they can refund your money and be the one to chase after Arthur.

For what it's worth, I genuinely feel sad that things did not work as we had wish it would, like the thousand of Team Vitavon Racing Drivers Worldwide who have expressed their delight and gratitude in FB and Various forum. Please Keep Safe and Health

And please continue to pursue plans to customise your Kraton 8S. There are many aftermarket parts maker doing parts for the 1/5 ARMMA in 6061, 6065, 7075, and Titanium. Please request any one of them or ARMMA, to make these option parts available for you.

Last edited:
On the X-Maxx... remove the center bearing then see if it fits properly. Thats what I ended up doing on mine. With the third bearing installed the stub didn't want to go all the way in 100%. Removed the center bearing then it was good to go. My front knuckles fit fine with all 3 but the rear hub for some reason I had trouble lining up the bearings or something.
When the stub fit on the left but not on the right for either front or rear hub, or vice-versa -- plus all three bearings have no bind issues -- it can be that the middle bearing did not sit properly. The tight tolerance due to precision machining requires proper tools, technique and patience in making sure all bearings sit properly. With original Plastic hub (and bulkhead) will flex get all bearings to sit nicely, and align straight stubs, ( including the gears and driveshafts) after a few spins. Quality precision =Machined Aluminium won't be that easy.

Anyways, there most important question is -- for the X-Maxx, K8 or O8, when we go for aluminium hub, do we really need the middle bearing?
Having a middle will help make the hold stronger, BUT if it slightly unseats or mis-aligns after a backflip, high jump, bad landing, drop or crash, do expect to have some bind issues. Unless, we shim between middle and inner bearing. The bind, can and can lead to premature failure of the drivetrain, and can cause overheating of motor, esc, and battery.

I think your decision to remove the middle bearing is an intelligent/recommendable move -good idea.

I'll most likely make a rant video using my new gopro 9 ?
What GoPro video? Of your X-Maxx in an ARMMA Forum? Please tell all of us, What exactly will that accomplish? Because i honestly don't get what your Objective is? IMHO, ARMMA Forum is not the proper venue to bring up issues regarding your X-Maxx. Besides OP is not complaining, just asking where else can he get a 7075 for his K8, NOT his X-Maxx.
And I hope you don't have fitting issues like I'm having for the xmaxx 8s ones. It's been a PITA to install those things. Different animal, but same manufacturer of those parts ?
Why do I sense so much Anger, Hate, and Hopelessness RANT about your X-MAXX, with pre-tense of having genuine concern or compassion? Did you contact Vitavon about the issue? Sis you demanded a full refund, and was ignored or outright refused? Anyways, PM Please PM me with the details, and MAYBE, I might be able to help sort-out your issues with Vitavon and perhaps get you all-set Having Fun Bashing your X- Maxx.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back