Kraton Kraton 8s ESC issue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You blew up a castle mmx8s????
It sounds so hit and miss. Weird because the stock AND replacement ESC on my Mojave died within a week of install. No overheating, stock gears, etc. HH was great about it and gave me the same feedback; it’s a dud, here is a new one.

In contrast, my K8S ESC has worked awesome from the start. After handing the stock 8S over to the Mojave (STRONGLY RECOMMEND, by the way. That truck on 8S is a lot of fun) When I upgraded the K8S to the Castle MMX8S, it blew on the second run ?

Sent it in and Castle told me same thing; failed their testing and they just sent another. I’m pretty convinced that operating at peak capacity, the ESC one of the weakest links in the chain.
You blew up a castle mmx8s???

Fourth pack. I can’t say “blew” because I was just tooling around in my driveway and it stopped. Did an RMA and called when it arrived to ask if I had done something wrong and they just said nope, failed our testing, here’s another one.

Fourth pack. I can’t say “blew” because I was just tooling around in my driveway and it stopped. Did an RMA and called when it arrived to ask if I had done something wrong and they just said nope, failed our testing, here’s another one.
What luck.. hope new one is holding up

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back