Kraton Kraton 8S EXB build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wooddogg922

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton EXB
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Typhon 6s
My first build post here and second “build” so far. First was a Mojave EXB. I finally decided to build my 8S EXB roller. Took me awhile to decide on a power plant combo for it.. Finally decide to go with a Hobby Wing Max5 esc and 800kv motor, savox servo, spektrum receiver to bind it to a DX5C. Still need a few more things and decide on battery packs, connectors, esc plate. Thanks for checking it out. I’ll update when more parts get here and the build starts. Right now I‘m working on my drywall tape and shoe goo game lol
3396856E-A6C0-403F-BD17-9F26237E2F0F.jpeg

Awesome setup so far. Can't wait to see the final build. I'm also building an Kraton EXB, although I went with a 2050Kv. Now I'm considering going to a 1250kv. The thing that is keeping me from switching is the battery cost.

Awesome setup so far. Can't wait to see the final build. I'm also building an Kraton EXB, although I went with a 2050Kv. Now I'm considering going to a 1250kv. The thing that is keeping me from switching is the battery cost.
Thanks, battery packs definitely add to the build cost real quick, especially these big scale rigs. My first 8s rig was an Xmaxx, crazy the batteries cost almost as much as the price of an Arrma Big Rock before tax lol..
What a beast that is 💪
Thanks, hopefully we’ll see how much of a beast it is real soon.

Last edited:
Looks nice i cant wait for my exb
thanks, I really like the EXB’s after building our Mojave EXB. Now, I need the Outcast EXB too lol.. The addiction is real.

You can say that again
thanks, I really like the EXB’s after building our Mojave EXB. Now, I need the Outcast EXB too lol.. The addiction is real.
You can say that again. The addiction is real. I already planned out my Outcast EXB, just I've bought so many cars already I'll need to wait to justify it to the wife. HAHA.

You can say that again. The addiction is real. I already planned out my Outcast EXB, just I've bought so many cars already I'll need to wait to justify it to the wife. HAHA.
I don't have that problem with the wife, mines into the hobby too. I have to keep her from ordering RC’s. We have the other 3 EXB’s, she’s been trying to convince me all week we need the outcast EXB to complete the collection.. I mean she not wrong lol..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back