Kraton Kraton 8s EXBad Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking build indeed. I will be doing something very similar to your setup with a TP motor and max 5 for my Outcast 8s.

Question for ya if you don’t mind

I noticed you have the rock / stone guards on there. Do you notice an increase in motor temps with those on vs off?

Honestly I haven’t got enough run time on it to really give an honest answer. I have to imagine it makes some sort of difference, just not sure how much.

Finally got the chance to take this pig out for a run and I’m in love. Exactly what I wanted from the start. Tons of power, I cart wheeled the crap out of it and no broken parts. Just a rowdy fun rig. Wish I would have stuck this set up in from the start and skipped the Castle xlx2 headache. It feels much stronger to me with this max5/tp 1270kv than the xlx2/1100kv set up I was running.

That being said, it was around 70 degrees here today and it got hot pretty fast with 30/47 gearing. I’m thinking I will have to toss a motor fan on it and maybe remove the front mud/debri guards. Not sure I want to gear down because I’m in love with the power it has, but I could probably afford to lose some.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back