Kraton Kraton 8s issues / troubleshooting consolidation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your troubles. I don’t run my k8s much for many of the reasons you mentioned. Does not surprise me that your trx6 is not broken, they and the trx4 rarely are. If you are off Horizon products team corally has some nice 6s offerings. I would not say they’re better than the Arrmas but getting closer in durability (I own the XTR and a Radix6) Arms and suspension mounts need to be better but parts are easy to get and inexpensive. Drive line and electrics in their rtrs are pretty solid and difs are very well made. Interesting to see how they hold up in the basher market. Horizon has not bought Mugen or Kyosho yet...or have they? Redcat Kajui is a good little 4/6s basher. There’s a 100page thread on here about it. I have the Gen8 Axe which is a nice non hh crawler/scaler.
PS love that huge chain table thingy...

The motor shaft ussue was resolved with a bigger diameter motor shaft. The arms are a weak point as everyne states.

Hello i have an arrma Kraton 6s v5 . I know its the wrong group, but I wasnt able to find anything else and the kraton 8s and 6s should be similar.
My problem is that my Kraton has no throttle and stering anymore (with the Spektrum SLT 3/sr315).
I have tried to bind it a couple of times ,but i found out that the reciever has to flash with an orange light , and there is no such light.
I connected my transmitter (and reciever) from dumbo RC to it , and it worked.
but i don't want to use it because you cant adjust the throttle (like on the SLT 3 50%, 75% and 100%). I am only able to drive it with 100%.
So is there a tipp that you can give me to fix it ?
Or do I have to buy a new reciever ? (because i don't want to bec. they are expensive AF)
The servo is stering to the right without me doing anything. Its doing that in short periods repeting after and after again.
So can you guys help me ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back