Kraton 8s or Kraton 6s EXB?? HELP!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TX_Basher

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
You guys are going to hate me 😂 so I currently own a Traxxas ERevo 2.0 and UDR. I like both of them for their own characteristics but honestly just want something more. Something faster, something bigger, and something way tougher than my Revo!! Spur of the moment I ordered a Kraton 8s because I love my Buddy’s Outcast. But then it had me thinking I’m going to miss the double backflips my Revo would do 10ft in the air. So I ordered a EXB with Hobby Wing Max8 and 2200kv motor. I haven’t received either but I’m going to return one of the Kratons. So would you (1) keep the 8s and possibly upgrade electronics later because I feel they’re slow in stock form (2) keep the EXB with my current 6s electronics I ordered (3) keep the EXB and install 8s electronics?
Tempted to keep the EXB and run 8s but worried about tearing up diffs, and really like the size of the Kraton 8s but worried about bending the frame and not even getting 50mph out of it. Please post your opinions!

Backflips? Mega Stunts?

Forget the Kraton 8S...

Outcast 8S is what you need..... or the Kraton EXB.

You are asking too much of us lol
I would beef up a kraton exb like mine imo. Its been so fun and still has so much potential. No regrets on my kraton exb with a 1250kv spektrum motor, spektrum 160amp esc, Promodeler DS555BL servo and some Backflips 👊

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back