Kraton 8s Paint Ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Couch_Bro

Reaction score
Any thoughts on what can be added to this paint job? I’m not a fan of the red color which makes it look kind of like a cheap plastic toy in person but I don’t feel like repainting it so I’m going to try to make it work. I just used what I had around for paint and thought the red in satin finish would work due to the other red accents but it may be too much red. The carbon fiber details helped but it still doesn’t look right. Any thoughts on how I can improve this without repainting?

I was thinking about adding a second color, or maybe some white stripes or shapes?. FYI it’s a stock Kraton 8s body that was pretty beat up before I repaired it with epoxy, drywall tape, and shoe goo which worked good. We’ll see how the epoxy holds up. Thanks for your input!

EDBFBD92-0E01-43F2-B08C-D95AB1990DB0.jpeg

DF83BA60-E90D-458E-B61B-36F014180326.jpeg

217048AD-B0DD-4229-B7B0-50B9521981CA.jpeg

CF584E1C-C176-41EA-8782-A84EEA9705FE.jpeg

I'd do a bunch of sponsorship decals. You can probably find a sticker kit from model cars or something that could look cool on there.

I think you’re right. Was just checking some other paint jobs and I think decals would help. Sponsorship and even the actual headlight and window stickers. Unfortunately I don’t usually hold onto any that come with hop up parts so I’ll check online for a package.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back