Kraton 8s servo upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pghmike

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Typhon 6s
The hitech 5765 quarter scale servo for planes fits in 8s kraton its 59mm wide has 15 t ooth spline and on 6v its speed it i wanna say .17 maybe thats 7.4... 6v might be .19 i don't know i cant remember but its fast strong and on 8.4 its stupid fast for that big ass rig. I picked up 2 when i posted about the arrma pinions in stock at rc planet and Horizion hobby. I just installed it tonight finally it cost me 80$ and i bought it at my local hobby shop. Its called ACS Hobbies in Pittsburgh pa give Tony a call, he will ship out to lower 48. Also gravity rc their own site has crazy silicone diff fluid from 1 million, 2 million, 2.5 million and 20million plus a ton others hundred ks all types. The 2.5 million is 18$ shipped from Wisconsin. I hope this helps you guys. Im trying to post upgrades that fit and work because ive already done them. And places i name the products are in stock at time of post. I also have a set of the belted proline mx43 i know center needs drilled out to 17mm. WHATS BEST WAY TO DO THIS, WITH A STEP BIT OR JUST REGULAR DRILL BITS? AND JUST INCREASE A SIZE AS I GO TO GET TO 17MM OR HAIR OVER. I NEED HELP WITH THAT. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THAT ADVICE. 170$ FOR 4 RIMS WITH MOUNTED TIRES IM NOT TRYING TO MESS UP. ITS NOT LIKE I CAN RETURN THEM AFTER DRILLING THEM. IL BE REAL PISSED IF I F*$@K UP THOSE WHEELS. HELP PLEASE

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back