Kraton Kraton 8s Shock towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Typhon 6s
  13. Typhon 3s
Spotted these in an eBay advert for gpm cvd driveshafts seems there’s some alloy towers being looked at by I’m guessing gpm!

Attachments

• 99447D87-17F8-4905-955D-7E4F170ED045.png
    99447D87-17F8-4905-955D-7E4F170ED045.png
    882.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 415FFFEC-9A23-492E-8D97-747EC280363D.png
    415FFFEC-9A23-492E-8D97-747EC280363D.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
They seem very solid but give enough to not break bulkheads. I wouldn’t mind seeing them on the 6s rigs if they were as strong and forgiving.
The aluminum ones or the stock composite towers? I've beat the hell out of my K8S and the towers are in perfect condition. I think they are one if the best designed components of the truck!

The aluminum ones or the stock composite towers? I've beat the hell out of my K8S and the towers are in perfect condition. I think they are one if the best designed components of the truck!
Can’t argue with u there I don’t see the point on these personally and I won’t be changing from the stock ones, they got the towers bang on! Was pretty shocked to see them tbh.

8s plastic type design on the 6s rigs is what I meant. As much as I like the aluminum bling, plastic is cheap, light weight and forgiving. Also like the shock protection. The 8s ones are $20 a pair but i think it’s something I will never break on this rig.

8s plastic type design on the 6s rigs is what I meant. As much as I like the aluminum bling, plastic is cheap, light weight and forgiving. Also like the shock protection. The 8s ones are $20 a pair but i think it’s something I will never break on this rig.
I totally agree. But I bet people would freak out because...well, you know.... plastic ?

These are sexy but I would think they are a bad idea with the upper brace the way it is. I'm sure the plastic towers are adding a flex point. could see more bent chassis and possible broken bulk heads. The factory towers are probably the best plastic towers I've ever seen.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back