Kraton Kraton 8S shocks fit Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aahwhatever2

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Will the 8S Kraton shocks fit on the Talion EXB? I am interested in getting the M2C shock shafts, but they say it doesn’t fit the EXB’s….

Anyone know? Thanks guys!!

I don't think that the kraton 8s shocks will fit the talion (there are a dozen reasons why I think it won't). What are you trying to get with the bigger shocks? The suspension can be stiffened by putting in nero springs or non-rc springs.

Will the 8S Kraton shocks fit on the Talion EXB? I am interested in getting the M2C shock shafts, but they say it doesn’t fit the EXB’s….

Anyone know? Thanks guys!!
I been trying to talk Avery looper into making those for the 6s line I think they'd be a killer upgrade

I have never bent any stocker 6s shock shafts. Ever.
Why the need to replace the shafts or the shocks to begin with.The OE shocks are great as is.
To bend 6s stocker shafts would have to be due to driver error in the first place. don't know how you bash....Not saying will never bend however. For some I imagine.:unsure:
I have numerous 6s stock shocks here across all my 6s rigs. Fine with them as is.
8s stock shocks a different animal. The Rovans seem to be more stout. 10mm shafts.

I have never bent any stocker 6s shock shafts. Ever.
Why the need to replace the shafts or the shocks to begin with.The OE shocks are great as is.
To bend 6s stocker shafts would have to be due to driver error in the first place. don't know how you bash....Not saying will never bend however. For some I imagine.:unsure:
I have numerous 6s stock shocks here across all my 6s rigs. Fine with them as is.
8s stock shocks a different animal. The Rovans seem to be more stout. 10mm shafts.
I want them for the built in rod ends.
I have only seen 2 threads on this forum talking abt bent shafts. Is it common?
I don't think common. Ur rod end breaking is most common. And that's why I would want them

Use Tekno rod ends and spring retainers on the OE 6s shocks. If you still break the Teknos, you are doing something wrong.:cool:

Like wrong Droop settings, Cartwheeling/ bad driving etc. Or all of these combined.:unsure:

Would it be “TKR6140C”? I don’t see the rod ends..?
16341640019463856033752106633482.jpg

And u need there pivot balls to. I can't find mine to take pic for ya
16341641197443391715262456322840.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back