SOLD / FOUND Kraton 8s Stock Motor (Spektrum Firma 1250Kv Brushless Motor)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending what happened to your motors guys it might be covered under warranty I would suggest you contact the appropriate people in warranty about such things you'll need pictures proof of purchase and a detailed description of the picture of what is wrong with it but ARRMA was really great about covering its warranty and its product. I had issues with my KA and informed the appropriate people, within 3 days heard back from them and all my parts will be replaced, including my motor. Thank you Arrma!

Lmao! I was just about to make a post trying to find one too!
I found one already, want another. Ha.
Depending what happened to your motors guys it might be covered under warranty I would suggest you contact the appropriate people in warranty about such things you'll need pictures proof of purchase and a detailed description of the picture of what is wrong with it but ARRMA was really great about covering its warranty and its product. I had issues with my KA and informed the appropriate people, within 3 days heard back from them and all my parts will be replaced, including my motor. Thank you Arrma!
Just looking for them for other cars.

My first one fell through, anyone out there that wants to sell their stock 8s kraton motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back