SOLD / FOUND Kraton 8s w/M2c, Castle XLX2/800kv

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman2733

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Welp barely finished this and decided to step away from the hobby again, son jumped back into RC and already decided he was done after me purchasing all this lol.... So gonna sell this thing and get it out of the floor. This setup DOES NOT have a full pack ran through it, it was taken out 3 times never ramped or abused just test ran the first time and than the next two times played in the grass.

Mods
  1. m2c 3250 ARRMA KRATON 8 S MOTOR MOUNT
  2. m2c 3200 ARRMA KRATON 8S CHASSIS KIT
  3. m2c 3254 ARRMA LARGE PINION GEAR SLIDE
  4. m2c 3225 ARRMA SERVO SAVER AXLE
  5. m2c 3215 ARRMA MOTOR MOUNT FRONT BRACE SUPPORT BRACKET
  6. m2c 3410 ARRMA 8S XLX2/ MAXX 5 ESC PLATE
  7. Castle XLX2 / 800kv Combo
  8. 39/39 gearing
  9. EXB Front/Rear shock assemblies bought from Jennys RC
  10. 80394-4S2P True Spec Extreme Graphene V2 14.8V 8000mAh 120C hardcase (2ea)
  11. 8mm Anti-Spark Connectors
Will come with factory chassis and shocks along with box and manual/paperwork, It does have a scratch on the front of the chassis from dropping off the driveway apparently at a weird angle and hitting it. Along with a small dent on the hood of the body from dropping something on the RC is all I can see of it.

Just wanting to pass this along to someone who will actually use this and not have me tripping over it.

Asking $1450 + shipping I am loosing my butt off on this for the limited use but I can't stand it in the floor anymore lol
Please PM with any questions

Q5wGB1r.jpg

3oGhmAx.jpg

B8ZyBzq.jpg

9Bo61Ys.jpg

x8VFCZq.jpg

mCNjBur.jpg

PglCGFi.jpg

mee2IPc.jpg

Last edited:
Welp barely finished this and decided to step away from the hobby again, son jumped back into RC and already decided he was done after me purchasing all this lol.... So gonna sell this thing and get it out of the floor. This setup DOES NOT have a full pack ran through it, it was taken out 3 times never ramped or abused just test ran the first time and than the next two times played in the grass.

Mods
  1. m2c 3250 ARRMA KRATON 8 S MOTOR MOUNT
  2. m2c 3200 ARRMA KRATON 8S CHASSIS KIT
  3. m2c 3254 ARRMA LARGE PINION GEAR SLIDE
  4. m2c 3225 ARRMA SERVO SAVER AXLE
  5. m2c 3215 ARRMA MOTOR MOUNT FRONT BRACE SUPPORT BRACKET
  6. m2c 3410 ARRMA 8S XLX2/ MAXX 5 ESC PLATE
  7. Castle XLX2 / 800kv Combo
  8. 39/39 gearing
  9. EXB Front/Rear shock assemblies bought from Jennys RC
  10. 80394-4S2P True Spec Extreme Graphene V2 14.8V 8000mAh 120C hardcase (2ea)
  11. 8mm Anti-Spark Connectors
Will come with factory chassis and shocks along with box and manual/paperwork, It does have a scratch on the front of the chassis from dropping off the driveway apparently at a weird angle and hitting it. Along with a small dent on the hood of the body from dropping something on the RC is all I can see of it.

Just wanting to pass this along to someone who will actually use this and not have me tripping over it.

Asking $1500 + shipping I am loosing my butt off on this for the limited use but I can't stand it in the floor anymore lol
Please PM with any questions

View attachment 134976

View attachment 134977

View attachment 134978

View attachment 134979

View attachment 134980

View attachment 134981

View attachment 134982

View attachment 134983
All I can say is ....... Wow.....

Anyone looking for a beast at a discount.......here it is

Thank you everyone for the kind words, as I type this batteries are being put into storage mode and RC is already back in original box.

Thing will be ready to ship out to its new home as soon as someone buys

please call to sale (562) 229-8466

This is still for sale, the above poster is a tire kicker.

Please anyone inquiring please be serious about purchasing, I have a lot going on in life and getting shipping quotes and doing other things just adds to it which IS NOT A PROBLEM when a person is seriously wanting an item. However please do window shopping at your local shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back