Kraton 8s XLX2 1100 kv motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al631

Reaction score
So I have the xlx2 1100kv motor set up with a 31t pinion and stock spur and Im just not seeing the power at And doesn’t wheelie, I’m using cnhl 4S 9500mah batteries, I have the punch setting at max with the castle B link also. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks guys !

So I have the xlx2 1100kv motor set up with a 31t pinion and stock spur and Im just not seeing the power at And doesn’t wheelie, I’m using cnhl 4S 9500mah batteries, I have the punch setting at max with the castle B link also. Any advise would be helpful. Thanks guys !
What spur are you running? 47 or 39? I'm guessing stock means the 47?

Go higher on ur pinion gear try 34

The higher you go on the castle punch gives you less punch so if you want to wheelie I would lower the punch so you get more power from the start

The higher you go on the castle punch gives you less punch so if you want to wheelie I would lower the punch so you get more power from the start
Good point, a lot of people overlook that. 👍

Too bad they haven’t been on here for over a year.. I’m sure someone will stumble across this post tho. 🤙

Factory is 0% which means full off the line power. Also try medium starting power of low doesn’t cut it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back