Kraton 8s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jp1978

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Kraton 8s updated version. Servo saver has play in it and my outer tie rod screw keeps breaking. Any suggestions? Im new on here as well. This is my first arrma.

Kraton 8s updated version. Servo saver has play in it and my outer tie rod screw keeps breaking. Any suggestions? Im new on here as well. This is my first arrma.
Can you post a video of the play in the servo saver? Are you sure that's where the play is coming from?

Can you post a video of the play in the servo saver? Are you sure that's where the play is coming from? It wont let me load any videos from my phone. I will try from my computer
There is for sure play in servo saver. However ball ends have play too. Im more concerned about the servo saver. I have only hit mild jumps, but i will be sending it to the moon soon.
There is for sure play in servo saver. However ball ends have play too. Im more concerned about the servo saver. I have only hit mild jumps, but i will be sending it to the moon soon.
I was watching your channel before i got my kraton and richduperbash
20200330_164337.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back