SOLD / FOUND Kraton 8sV1 - used once

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Decided to sell my sons kraton 8s. I think he used it just the once and that was when we made the vid on Xmas (maybe 20 mins of use and never ran a full pack and only on 6s - no more than 50% power). He preferred his infraction and xmaxx. So it’s sat in the box ever since. Asking $750. Shipping costs wouldn’t make any sense (buyers expense) so I think a local sale would be easier. It’s the green version. I’ll post pics as soon as I can. Note - toolkit and accessories never been used/opened. I’ll chuck in a brand new led light kit too.

FDD161E3-F16F-4F7D-B796-9A5C465FFA48.jpeg
C15B0322-0C80-40A6-9A8E-2CEF98ED9F67.jpeg
3CA3D9D2-7AF2-491A-8513-13D3EF25D5C2.jpeg
738EF3E8-41B5-49E4-98C4-9BCA80B40BDF.jpeg

Last edited:
What part of Cali are u located? I’m Sacramento area. Pics would help. Cheers.

What part of Cali are u located? I’m Sacramento area. Pics would help. Cheers.
I’m in the east bay - Hayward.

I’ll try and take pics tonight. The garage is packed tight with boxes from the move back from Florida

Okay wow. Very nice. I’ll have to check my bills and make sure everything is squared up for the month before I commit. But definitely more than just interested.

Not sure if this is still for sale. Would love to buy it today but I really need to square up in my bills first.
Yeah still for sale. I had a lot of hits on fb and Craigslist with people wanting it. No one has claimed it yet 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back