Kraton Accelerating When Steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneakermatt

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi,
Came to get my Kraton ready for a run today. I'm tested the steering and the servo turns half way, pauses and then continues - this happens left and right turns

I then try steering again and the wheels start turning fast - as if the signal for channels 1 and 2 are interfering with each other.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried resetting the TTX300 and ESC but still having the same issue.

Matt

are you sure that the channels 1 and 2 are connected properly and in the right channels?

I'm having a similar problem and after calling tech support I was told it's a problem with the esc.

My problem was completely random, it definitely feels like a short someplace but I've checked and separated wires and can' find find a bad wire. I rebinded the remote, switched out the remote and still it went crazy.

I hope somebody here comes up with something that works, I have 3 arrmas and this is the first time I've been really baffled. It looks to me that my esc, and yours, is going to be sent in to Hobbico to get fixed/ replaced. At least their warranty dept is pretty fast.

Here is a video i have taken. I have reset the ESC and remote and during the video did not touch the throttle at all

did you accendently touch the throttle during that video?

ok, after looking at it a few times, I would try to wire up a different receiver and see if the problem is resolved.
use another receiver and see if the problem still arises.

and I saw that the last part, the servo was twitching as you were turning and letting off, so try replacing the receiver and then try another servo.

No i did not, this is the problem - the wheels spin without touching the throttle. Will try with another receiver - thanks

I swapped out the receiver for a Traxxas one and it works fine so the receiver is definitely at fault. How do i get a replacement sent from Arrma?

I am having the exact same issue, they are sending me a new receiver because that's what they think the problem is after I tried a different transmitter

HOTSHOT24mi, did you resolve your issue?

I am having the exact same issue, they are sending me a new receiver because that's what they think the problem is after I tried a different transmitter

HOTSHOT24mi, did you resolve your issue?

I was told to send in my esc by tech support, I sho old have a replacement or something in the mailbox tomorrow. I can update the thread when I see what they sent me.

Update, new receiver fixed the problem but my steering is still weak, switched the servo to a better one and it is still very weak, must be the esc now, I think i got a lemon, everything has been going out in less than a month

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back