Mojave Kraton and Mojave side by side pic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N4SIR

Retired NYPD full time Basher
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave
I spent like an hour today trying to see a kraton 6s and a mojave 6s side by side picture and cannot find any.. Does anyone own both and feel like taking a side by side and maybe overhead shot?

I checked also. No find. But looks aside, if you want to compare dimensions, get the specs online for both. I know the 1/7 scale Mojave has a considerably longer wheelbase compared to the K6S if that means anything.

I checked also. No find. But looks aside, if you want to compare dimensions, get the specs online for both. I know the 1/7 scale Mojave has a considerably longer wheelbase compared to the K6S if that means anything.
actually i was just wondering the size of it .. I made a work table sized for a kraton just making sure my mojave would fit it :)

I got what you are saying. I can relate. I am considering the Kraton 8S and I know for sure it will not fit on my work bench even with the Tires off. :LOL: I notice a lot of 1/5 scale guys use free standing tripod floor stands that hold up their rigs for wrenching.
Dimensions are readily available. Just download the PDF manuals for both rigs from Arrma's website. That's the best way to size things up. IMO.

I got what you are saying. I can relate. I am considering the Kraton 8S and I know for sure it will not fit on my work bench even with the Tires off. :LOL: I notice a lot of 1/5 scale guys use free standing tripod floor stands that hold up their rigs for wrenching.
Dimensions are readily available. Just download the PDF manuals for both rigs from Arrma's website. That's the best way to size things up. IMO.
Thanks I'm gonna check out the dimensions on the arrma site

found it!
@Aussie RC Playground 's unboxing video (thanks Vas!!!)
HRWzh5N.jpg

video cued up

added a senton 6s infraction comparison as well

IRhswKS.jpg

It’s not much bigger than kraton actually looks smaller with body off and the smaller tires. Just a tad bit longer

looks monstrous in these pics :)

I've recently discovered that being a drummer all my life has actually helped me (and my back problems) by using a couple of my older snare drum stands as a budget friendly way to wrench on my 1/8 scale trucks. It is not only easilly broken down if needed to be used in the field but just as easilly can be set up on the floor or even on top of almost any average height workbench table etc with the ability to hold the rig in place, adjust up/down and especially like how I can use the wingnuts in the upper section(where normally a snare drum would be placed) to tilt or angle my rigs in each direction which makes things so much easier IMO. I dint have a pic of my DIY stand but will post an image of one to give those who ate not familiar with drum equipment an idea of what it is I'm trying to explain here and also what to look for if interested in an easy to find/low cost diy rc stand for $15 used on ebay or local music shop. Btw I've been using one that only has 3 upper arms opposed to 4 like you can see in the image and with a few adjustments the 3 arms still seems to work great. Hope this helps anyone looking for an alternative to a very expensive/overpriced and in most cases less useful rc stand that not only makes wrenching easier but this is so much better for a guy that suffers from back pain or similiar issues. Enjoy the new year gents and hope all you guys are doing well enjoying those RC's.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191231-204308_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20191231-204308_eBay.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 49
I've recently discovered that being a drummer all my life has actually helped me (and my back problems) by using a couple of my older snare drum stands as a budget friendly way to wrench on my 1/8 scale trucks. It is not only easilly broken down if needed to be used in the field but just as easilly can be set up on the floor or even on top of almost any average height workbench table etc with the ability to hold the rig in place, adjust up/down and especially like how I can use the wingnuts in the upper section(where normally a snare drum would be placed) to tilt or angle my rigs in each direction which makes things so much easier IMO. I dint have a pic of my DIY stand but will post an image of one to give those who ate not familiar with drum equipment an idea of what it is I'm trying to explain here and also what to look for if interested in an easy to find/low cost diy rc stand for $15 used on ebay or local music shop. Btw I've been using one that only has 3 upper arms opposed to 4 like you can see in the image and with a few adjustments the 3 arms still seems to work great. Hope this helps anyone looking for an alternative to a very expensive/overpriced and in most cases less useful rc stand that not only makes wrenching easier but this is so much better for a guy that suffers from back pain or similiar issues. Enjoy the new year gents and hope all you guys are doing well enjoying those RC's.

OMG, this is genious. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

It's all love man don't worry about it. I sure didn't catch it at first but I can honestly say that I'm normally the guy asking a tons of questions, absorbing as much knowledge as poss and it's not often that I'm able to contribute anything to the rc community that hasnt already been taught to me or mentioned/shared by one of these extremely helpful contributors between this awesome arrma forumn and those of which also use YouTube... so to say that your comment was a compliment is an understatement. I genuinelyappreciare you letting me know that you found my. "poor drummer boys diy rc stand" interesting let alone genius whichever way you want to spell it man. I only hope to one day be able to offer some type of help/inspiration or just share my bench wrenching/bashing vids to individuals new to the hobby and or maybe even seasoned bashers one day in order to return something to the community of bashers that have offered me so much in so many ways. Thank you man I really mean that fir real. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back