Outcast Kraton and Outcast at the Skate Park.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trout74

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Well its cold and snowy and I couldn't resist launching my ARRMA bullets. So I went to a skate park, never been here before but it was fun. Both suffered a broken shockshaft, but I expected much worse as I'm landing dead flat from 20 feet and its freezing. It was a fun lunch hour.
I hope you enjoy,
Trout

I can't see the videos at work, but a 20 foot landing on the flats in the cold, may need some stiffer springs, like yz125ryder says. I was thinking, maybe some thicker shock fluid, but in the cold might get REALLY thick, and cause excess pressure and blow the caps off. It almost sounds like an extra set or 2 of shock shafts should go in my field box.

Skate parks do the most damage but are very fun. If you can survive a skate park for a while.... you got a solid rc.

Well its cold and snowy and I couldn't resist launching my ARRMA bullets. So I went to a skate park, never been here before but it was fun. Both suffered a broken shockshaft, but I expected much worse as I'm landing dead flat from 20 feet and its freezing. It was a fun lunch hour.
I hope you enjoy,
Trout

That was sweet Trout74!!! Nice airs, flips, and use of the park. The flat landings are rough, especially in the cold. I have several great skateparks to pick from in Sacramento area, but have been waiting to stock up on shafts, arms, etc... because LHS support is minimal, and it's almost too easy to go huge off smooth transitions. One blip of the throttle and you're sailing. Great stuff bro, hoping to hit a vert park soon with big transfers, peanut bowls..Etc. I'm bashing vicariously in my brain just watching that...Looks like Outcast might handle the tight stuff a bit better than the Kraton Beast. Thanks for sharing your vids!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back