Talion Kraton and Talion win again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ole Fart51

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Talion
IMG_7053.JPG
IMG_7056.JPG
IMG_7053.JPG
Took my Kraton, Talion and Nero out for a bash season, ran two battery packs through both the Kraton and Talion, bashed the crap out of them, nothing broke (as usual) then I powered up the POS Nero, knowing it's fragile, I took it easy, made the mistake of jumping a 8 inch berm and the fricking shock end broke three minutes into the run. I'm so sick of this piece of $#!+ !!! Arrma should be ashamed of this truck, they know about this problem and refuse to fix it. For sale or trade for a Kraton or Talion. Best offer over $275.00 you pay for shipping.

Yeah I am so glad I opted for proven simplicity over the new tech in the NERO. I could see myself getting really frustrated with that truck

It's a dang shame I haven't had one offer to buy my Nero. Says a lot of how crappy it is. I bet if I offered a broke Kraton for the same price I would get tons of offers. But I wouldn't sell my Kraton or Talion, wouldn't take $1000.00 for either one since upgrades. I have a converted Redcrap Avalanche over a year old that is more durable and faster than my Nero.

I have to share the fun fact that I purchased my Green Nero new for $275 due to an amazing Christmas sale ($400), a $70 coupon, and an additional $55 bonus incentive after buying several HPI Q32 buggies as gifts. Maybe it was too good to be true, the "Big Squid RC 2016 Bash Vehicle of the Year" Nero for sale less than downmarket alternatives. It is my first and only (so far!) 1/8 scale exposure, and it does look Batmobile-awesome. Hopefully back in operation this weekend with the HoBao parts that just came in.

I think I was a little harsh on my Nero. When I posted it, I just got back from bashing with some friends who all own other brands. They saw my Nero brake 7 times in two hours. Small and simple brakes but I was the only person constantly having to go carry my truck to repair it. The good news is, the next day, I busted out my Kraton and Talion. Blew all there butts away and to make things better, I pushed everyone of them to brake there crap. I was just so embarrassed and pissed that day. I no longer bash my Nero, and it's holding up great now.

View attachment 6520 View attachment 6521 View attachment 6520 Took my Kraton, Talion and Nero out for a bash season, ran two battery packs through both the Kraton and Talion, bashed the crap out of them, nothing broke (as usual) then I powered up the POS Nero, knowing it's fragile, I took it easy, made the mistake of jumping a 8 inch berm and the fricking shock end broke three minutes into the run. I'm so sick of this piece of $#!+ !!! Arrma should be ashamed of this truck, they know about this problem and refuse to fix it. For sale or trade for a Kraton or Talion. Best offer over $275.00 you pay for shipping.
I believe you can buy beefier, or traxxas' shock rod ends that would solve your issue.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back