Kraton Kraton Ar723328 - M3x28mm - Screws - Sold Locally for anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ts2340

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I swear every time me and my boys go bashing one of our cars breaks within the first 3-5 minutes lol.. This time it was mine.. And it was the Ar723328 screw just snapped.. I order one on eBay on Sunday. Says it shipped.. Now the dude just emailed me and is like "Oh yea, sorry not in stock.."

They aren't shipped via prime.. Anyone know where I can get a screw that would work (Ace Hardware, Lowes, Home Depot)?

The very next day we went with just my boys cars and five minutes in one of them snapped a steering block on their Rustler..

Do people stock any parts so when this happens they aren't down for a week or??

Thanks

Screws snapping isn't very common. Though a lot of members will usually have some of the easier to break parts on hand, A-arms, tie rods, bumpers, hubs, dog bones/cvd's... Another good thing to stock up on, I feel, are the hinge pins/screws around the wheels and hub areas. I tend to bend those alot myself.

Just called that place and they aren’t open to the public. Damn covid.

Most hardware stores should have M3 bolts. I replaced mine (top shock mount, right?) with a Phillips head 30mm one I had on hand.

How loose is it? If it's a mm or 2 maybe a washer can take up the slack. But you need enough thread left for the locknut on the other side...

How loose is it? If it's a mm or 2 maybe a washer can take up the slack. But you need enough thread left for the locknut on the other side...
4DB19F91-8309-45C3-BAE0-6945DBB3A906.jpeg

I should have drew an arrow. The issue is that where the threads stop, that metal piece needs to keep threading to be flush.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back