Kraton Kraton back in stock...Finally!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cmcrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
  2. Raider
  3. Talion
Tower hobbies finally have the Kraton back in stock (red one only). Of coarse I just spent my rc budget on something else. So glad to see Arrma vehicles coming back. BTW I'm Chris new to the forum just wanted to let everybody no.

He speaks the truth... the red Arrma Kraton is back in stock. Gett'em while they are hot!

kraton-in-stock.png

Better act now if you're on the fence. They had v3 Kratons in black/green, 2 days ago and they all sold out the same day.

IMG_6866.PNG

Tower hobbies finally have the Kraton back in stock (red one only). Of coarse I just spent my rc budget on something else. So glad to see Arrma vehicles coming back. BTW I'm Chris new to the forum just wanted to let everybody no.
They were back in stock on Wednesday but they sold out Wednesday night already. I just looked at Tower after seeing your post and they are sold out. Hopefully all the vehicles and parts start coming back soon.

Edit:
Damn. I guess they were in stock only for like 20 minutes LOL

They were back in stock on Wednesday but they sold out Wednesday night already. I just looked at Tower after seeing your post and they are sold out. Hopefully all the vehicles and parts start coming back soon.

Edit:
Damn. I guess they were in stock only for like 20 minutes LOL
Wow, only 20min. Unbelievable, as Kraton's SOLD OUT quicker than if LED ZEPPELIN could go back in time and perform one last concert...yeah right LOL

Yup they sold out quick. Just went to pull the trigger and get one. Can't win sometimes. Hopefully soon.

Sure tease everyone, "Now you see it, now you don't"

From your 1st to 2nd post in this thread, it looks like this Kraton batch lasted easily over 3hrs...LOL

LOL, yeah. . .and 3 hours was pretty long. I was set up for email notification, but I also set a bookmark for the Kraton page as I've noticed that in the past, by the time I got the email notification, they were out of stock. That's how I picked it up this morning.

Absolutehobbyz.com is showing green and red in stock right now. Not sure for how long though.

Well if there was any doubt in Horizons mind about how much Arrma was worth, they should sleep easy now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back