Kraton Beach Bash, Why have I never done this before? It is so much fun!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Primarrma

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s

I've taken my V3 Kraton to the beach a couple of nights in a row now, what fun! Here is last nights attempt, the Big Air is in the second half. Please let me know where I can improve and thanks for watching!
Kraton Beach Air Thumb.jpg

Last edited:
That is absolutely awesome! I love how empty it is. Seems like a perfect spot to bash and chill out. Where is this?

That's why it's absolutely gorgeous. I almost didn't notice there was a Kraton. ?. Great vid and good runs. Do more!

That is an amazing bash spot. So beautiful. Just make sure to check your bearings, hardware and diff housings a little more often with the sand and salt and bash on.
I think this is what has stopped me in the past, but it is too much fun, the bearings are worth wearing out to get this enjoyment! Thanks for the tip I'll keep an eye on things.

I've caught a big bronze whaler just here in front of the lake, it nearly got me.

Australia terrifies me. Between the big ass spiders, the deadly snakes and the Great Whites I would be afraid to move! It sure is beautiful though ?

Australia terrifies me. Between the big ass spiders, the deadly snakes and the Great Whites I would be afraid to move! It sure is beautiful though ?
I only have one relative that died from a spider bite, a mate that can no longer walk after being bitten by a snake, and two cousins with a leg each after they were taken by shark's, the odds are pretty good. If you ever come down under I'll look after you.

I only have one relative that died from a spider bite, a mate that can no longer walk after being bitten by a snake, and two cousins with a leg each after they were taken by shark's, the odds are pretty good. If you ever come down under I'll look after you.
I can't tell if you are serious or not.....

I've taken my V3 Kraton to the beach a couple of nights in a row now, what fun! Here is last nights attempt, the Big Air is in the second half. Please let me know where I can improve and thanks for watching!View attachment 34470
Yep nothing like beach bashing took my granite seagull chasing at pismo (popular beach in california)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back