Kraton build hobbywing/hobbystar combo 1st off road test

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. That's a really large area and you were on the throttle way more than I am when I bash. I think that's why you are seeing the high temps. If you aren't running a motor fan, it would probably be a good idea. Truck looks strong. Nice control. I would have hit a tree for sure!

Very cool. That's a really large area and you were on the throttle way more than I am when I bash. I think that's why you are seeing the high temps. If you aren't running a motor fan, it would probably be a good idea. Truck looks strong. Nice control. I would have hit a tree for sure!
Thanks man, it is a rough area, I find it really hard to keep the car straight. I was sad when I hit that tree, my new baby(V3 Talion), but it's all about learning and getting better and smarter.

I have a fan ready to install, but I wanted to see what the temps were like without it. I might run the 17t I've got and see how I get on. Thanks for all your help.

Tons of power right there. Need to get myself one of them HS motors, but its all out of stock
I didn't know which one to go for, so I went for the lower kv motor, it might have been better to get the 1730kv, but I don't know for sure. I gave mine a run on 8s the other day, wow it's mental, I'll do a speed test next weekend with it.

I didn't know which one to go for, so I went for the lower kv motor, it might have been better to get the 1730kv, but I don't know for sure. I gave mine a run on 8s the other day, wow it's mental, I'll do a speed test next weekend with it.
No issues with 8s, RC Juice tried it out on a UDR. Just have to monitor your temps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back