Kraton Kraton chassis difference between V1-V4? Outcast V4 to kraton conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shingo

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi, I have an outcast 6s and I want to buy the part to convert it as a kraton to test which one I like the most.

Anyway, I was looking for Kraton chassis and there's a ton of them on ebay and amazon but most of them don't state the part number or version. So is there a difference between all 4 version? if so how can I spot which version it is?

Also, to do the conversion on my outcast V4 I mainly need :

Chassis
brace
Rear drive shaft

Would you recommend also buying the longer center brace bar for the kraton version?

Thank you

Hi, I have an outcast 6s and I want to buy the part to convert it as a kraton to test which one I like the most.

Anyway, I was looking for Kraton chassis and there's a ton of them on ebay and amazon but most of them don't state the part number or version. So is there a difference between all 4 version? if so how can I spot which version it is?

Chassis
brace
Rear drive shaft

Would you recommend also buying the longer center brace bar for the kraton version?

Thank you
Yes you will need the longer rear chassis brace if you don’t intend to drill holes in the new chassis.

Chassis
brace
Rear drive shaft

Thank you
Th Kraton only had 2 different chassis, the V1/V2 chassis then the V3+. The only difference between the two is the early chassis does not have holes to accommodate the new battery tray. But your odds of finding a new in box v1 or v2 chassis are slim to none.

Just buy the chassis from Jenny's rc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back