Kraton Kraton comes alive.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calabiyau

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
If you’ve ever wondered how long you can store your Kraton and lipos and still have everything work, here’s a testimonial.

Packed everything up 31 months ago and didn’t touch it until yesterday. Been in my Florida garage (yes, very hot in the summer) the whole time. In that environment literally everything deteriorates over time.

Charged up my three lipos (two 6s and one 4s) and took it out for some bashing today. I am stunned how well it still worked. A rocket across the field on 6s and jumping dirt piles on the 4s.

I forgot how much fun these Kraton’s are. Nobody outs baby in the corner so no more packing away for years for this beast.

27E251B0-B4A0-44AB-8D60-69D0EE9484C3.jpeg

8FE3A62D-2D1C-4660-A49F-5194309FEA45.jpeg

B8C6C5C7-70BF-4621-AEA8-CB390F352A5C.jpeg

I have that same Ace of Gens pack. They don't make that one anymore. Old but treats me well still.
Storing them properly at 3.8v/cell is what helps much. But dam 31 months, that's good. Humid temps is what makes lipos usually go bad over time. Heat is not so much the issue with strorage, as Humidity is. Dry environment is always best, in a perfect world that is.

I have that same Ace of Gens pack. They don't make that one anymore. Old but treats me well still.
Storing them properly at 3.8v/cell is what helps much. But dam 31 months, that's good. Humid temps is what makes lipos usually go bad over time. Heat is not so much the issue with strorage, as Humidity is. Dry environment is always best, in a perfect world that is.

I think it moved a bit faster on the max amps maybe because it’s a bit lighter but both worked great.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back