Kraton Compatible Body Database

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi there
That's a beauty!

Do you mind sharing the part# please. there are a few Proline Jeeps around....

2020 Jeep Gladiator Clear Body for 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Scale Crawlers - 3535-00???
thanks

Looks like it. Maybe even get the longer one if available (12.8)? Anyway, most 12.3 crawler bodies fit on a Kraton. Maybe a bit wide in the front, wheel clearance could be an issue.

I don't know ow if a body can be identified after paint and trim, but it looks like this one might be doable. I don't know if it would be possible to leave some extra material on the sides to cover the chassis, and there is still some room that it could drop if I cut the back for the wing and trimmed the front to make room for the shocks. I bought this body several years ago just because it was on sale and I thought it would be fun to paint. I didn't even have an RC that it would fit at the time, but it was $10 and entertained me for an overnighter at work.

20210909_160813.jpg

20210909_160802.jpg

20210909_160757.jpg

Awesome! Hopefully this will be the start of some more body options in the future! It would be awesome to have some old school style bodies that fit properly. I tried to cut up my rat rod body and make it fit, but it just wasn't meant to be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back