Kraton Compatible Body Database

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This how my clear body looked when I cut mine out! Next time, I am going to spray it first and then trim.
All in all it came out pretty good!

JConcepts Finnisher Body3.jpeg
JConcepts Finnisher Body2.jpeg
JConcepts Finnisher Body1.jpeg
Finnisher Completed.jpeg

Last edited:
Proline has a clear brute that is claimed to fit the kraton. Had to make some homemade mounts to get the predrilled holes to line up right. Also has two linear indentations on the roof that don't make sense with the center tower. Also just bought a proline ram body that claims to fit. Doesn't have the wierd roof, and is undrilled.....optimistic!

Proline has a clear brute that is claimed to fit the kraton. Had to make some homemade mounts to get the predrilled holes to line up right. Also has two linear indentations on the roof that don't make sense with the center tower. Also just bought a proline ram body that claims to fit. Doesn't have the wierd roof, and is undrilled.....optimistic!
Please post updates on the Ram lid. I just ordered one too.

Bump on the new Dodge Ram for the 6s #Kraton, i am thinking about buying one myself!
Just did a quick fit, don't bother. It's about .5" too long and the tower doesn't come close to the roof. The front monunts would also need to be turned around to have a place suitable for body pins....I'll try and get some pics tomorrow.

This is undrilled sitting on the mounts set for the stock body. I guess I may as well paint it and beat on it. Otherwise it's a waste of $40 lol!
Would love it to engage the tower

Attachments

• IMG_20200223_221020.jpg
    IMG_20200223_221020.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20200223_221010.jpg
    IMG_20200223_221010.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20200223_220948.jpg
    IMG_20200223_220948.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 141

Attachments

• Proline Pre-Cut Brute Clear Body.jpeg
    Proline Pre-Cut Brute Clear Body.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Pro-Line Pre-Cut Brute Clear Body.jpeg
    Pro-Line Pre-Cut Brute Clear Body.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Finally got the ram proline body all squared away...front end fit is wierd and doesn't touch the roll tower, but not bad.
Thank you for sharing.... Just to confirm: the doors do not cover the chassis? Have you lowered the front body posts enough (without the body resting on the shock caps)? I've seen one other 2019 Ram on here that looked like a good fit (it had SRC wheels and a simple orange metallic gold color scheme)

Thank you for sharing.... Just to confirm: the doors do not cover the chassis? Have you lowered the front body posts enough (without the body resting on the shock caps)? I've seen one other 2019 Ram on here that looked like a good fit (it had SRC wheels and a simple orange metallic gold color scheme)
Any lowering in the front seemed to catch the front shock towers. It did come untrimmed though, so I should have left some material at the bottom to play with. Being pretty new to cars and trucks, it's a learning process lol

Any lowering in the front seemed to catch the front shock towers. It did come untrimmed though, so I should have left some material at the bottom to play with. Being pretty new to cars and trucks, it's a learning process lol
thanks. So you're saying that if you trim according to spec, the bottom of the doors leave the chassis and electronics exposed to dirt and debris? In your second pic, it looks like there's a massive gap under the front door sill.

Yes. Kinda wish I would have taken a measurement for clearance to the shock tower when it was still clear. Not to late, just harder to see. And there is a big gap...

Maybe another ( and cheap ) option for the kraton is the hobao hyper MT2 Body. Need some bodywork but then fits fine.

Attachments

• 600;jsessionid=F1E6CA833A9F8D4F32CE7F093093788B-n3 (2).jpg
    600;jsessionid=F1E6CA833A9F8D4F32CE7F093093788B-n3 (2).jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 240
  • 600;jsessionid=F1E6CA833A9F8D4F32CE7F093093788B-n3.jpg
    600;jsessionid=F1E6CA833A9F8D4F32CE7F093093788B-n3.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 246
I really want body that engages the tower. Does this one touch the tower?
The rear tower fits really good in this cross section, don't know how to explain :) on the front i stick a small piece of plastic where the tower touches the body when jumping goes wrong. Taped the whole body, did some bad landings and still looks fine to me :)
Only change the front bodymounts to longer ones...

The rear tower fits really good in this cross section, don't know how to explain :) on the front i stick a small piece of plastic where the tower touches the body when jumping goes wrong. Taped the whole body, did some bad landings and still looks fine to me :)
Only change the front bodymounts to longer ones...
Next candidate then...thanks for the info!

I am working on a new body for my #v3 #KRATON - I went with the #Proline DODGE Ram hardshell body this time around.
I have currently finished up my first layer of #Bittydesign and need to do another 1 or two coats so its nice and thick!
For this body i am going with all black and white doors and have picked up all my Sheriff decals to make a monster police truck.
The entire body will be black except for the doors i am using pearl white just like a cop car!

1586454169870.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back