Kraton Compatible Body Database

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting sick and tired of breaking my bodies so I went with an Unbreakable body that are made out of Russia!
Let me tell you they don't call them Unbreakable for nothing #bashers, please see video!!! 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪

Unbreakable1.jpg

Unbreakable KRATON 2.jpg

Unbreakable KRATON 3.jpg

1972 Chevy proline does fit like a glove,this is my v2 talion . I have outcast side guards to help keep mature nature out an the body fits snug to sides.cut out square in back for spoiler. Going to add arrma body pins too.NOW A TRUCKY! Thinking about dipping the body,have never done that,so thinking about it. Ill post back in future.View attachment 57235View attachment 57236
Does they cage fit with body ? Or did you remove it 🤔
Thanks
Hi guys, I wanted to start a list of bodies that fit the Kraton. I will keep this list updated over time.

Please share pictures and links to the bodies you have installed on a Kraton with any needed supporting mods and fitment notes!

1.) Chevy Longbed from Proline - No or minimal modding needed

https://www.prolineracing.com/bodie...x-e-revo-revo-3-3-mgt-long-bed-clear-body.asp

2.) LFR, Lead Finger Racing MBXT Body, no modding needed

http://shop.leadfingerrc.com/Strife-body-clear-for-MBX-7TR-LFRT4019.htm

3.) Traxxas Emax body

https://www.amainhobbies.com/traxxa...tk_HNlDJnAvQe5iu6x6p7Zwf0q5C4MChoCLsoQAvD_BwE

4.) 2014 proline silverado body fits well.

https://www.amainhobbies.com/prolin...o-monster-truck-body-clear-pro3430-00/p387184

5.) Summitlink VW baja

https://www.amazon.com/SummitLink-Volkswagen-Unpainted-Stickers-Thunder/dp/B01I9OTIEM
Hi do you know if chevey longbed fits with cage still on ?? Plz thanks

Yes I am gonna try
k so yes you can install with cage on but you have to install it the way I did (look at my build thread) and some did not like the look. You have to raise the body a bit and that also allows it to fit with the wing on and not cutting the rear end off the body. But it leaves a gap between the body and chassis atleast it did for the jbi chassis that has no side guards like the stock chassis does or the m2c chassis. Also you have to flip the top half of the cage around so it's backwards from stock it allows just enough clearance for the body. I made custom sidegaurds for my jbi chassis and I think it looks badass and looks more like a 1:1 monster truck with the body lifted.

k so yes you can install with cage on but you have to install it the way I did (look at my build thread) and some did not like the look. You have to raise the body a bit and that also allows it to fit with the wing on and not cutting the rear end off the body. But it leaves a gap between the body and chassis atleast it did for the jbi chassis that has no side guards like the stock chassis does or the m2c chassis. Also you have to flip the top half of the cage around so it's backwards from stock it allows just enough clearance for the body. I made custom sidegaurds for my jbi chassis and I think it looks badass and looks more like a 1:1 monster truck with the body lifted.
Thanks for reply dude I'll check out your build tread for sure 👍
I'll up date once its done and show you how it turned out
Thanks for tips 😀

Thanks for reply dude I'll check out your build tread for sure 👍
I'll up date once its done and show you how it turned out
Thanks for tips 😀
evening bit of a follow up
I got shell today in post so tonight iv been playing around and got it mounted ..wasn't too bad had to flip rear body mounts to make it fit
And fair bit of trimming front and back to make it not hit under shock compression bit over all was pretty easy to make work. I'll update again in couple days once masked painted ..iv had enough for one evening and don't wanna rush it :) 😀 also new wing fitted and little teaser on what colour I'm painting it 😀

20210512_204208.jpg

20210512_204201.jpg

20210512_204152.jpg

evening bit of a follow up
I got shell today in post so tonight iv been playing around and got it mounted ..wasn't too bad had to flip rear body mounts to make it fit
And fair bit of trimming front and back to make it not hit under shock compression bit over all was pretty easy to make work. I'll update again in couple days once masked painted ..iv had enough for one evening and don't wanna rush it :) 😀 also new wing fitted and little teaser on what colour I'm painting it 😀

View attachment 145283

View attachment 145284

View attachment 145285
Finished body today learnt few on what not to do and to do next time :) but overall its come out ok 👌 thanks all for tips n stuff on what body to buy ect

20210514_213315.jpg

20210514_213229.jpg

20210514_213156.jpg

20210514_213204.jpg

20210514_213301.jpg

I bought one of those (discounted at 20 EUR, should have bought more), and my paints just came in today! Now to pick a color scheme! I hoped I wouldn't have to trim that much off the front :/

I bought one of those (discounted at 20 EUR, should have bought more), and my paints just came in today! Now to pick a color scheme! I hoped I wouldn't have to trim that much off the front :/
If you raise body with some taller body posts you wouldn't have too trim it so much ...I didn't wanna buy new parts so I just used standard ones and trimmed it ..

If you raise body with some taller body posts you wouldn't have too trim it so much ...I didn't wanna buy new parts so I just used standard ones and trimmed it ..
Cool, I have a bag'o'mounts so I'll work something out! I hope I'll get the body painted this weekend.

Is this a Kraton ? That covers pretty well shock towers, great !! Have to test this one ! The body is from russian ?

Yes that is a kraton chassis underneath. The body is from rcmaniacs on ebay, shipped direct from russia. I thought it fit the kraton very well

Jconcepts has a "finnisher" body specifically for the kraton. Search jconcepts kraton finnisher with two "n"s on eBay. Here's my kraton. I like it way better than the stock body. Cage fits under it perfectly. Far more durable so far. Pictures taken when it was first painted but only has one small crack after 10-12 packs and that was from a roof landing on gravel.
I really like this body. But I live in the uk and can not find it anywhere over here. 🙈

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back