Kraton Kraton Craveings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkRacing

Reaction score
Hello my name is Jason, and I'm addicted to Kraton. The last time I used Kraton was 15 minutes ago, and I must have more....

Attachments

• 20161229_135706.jpg
    20161229_135706.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 51
Hello my name is Jason, and I'm addicted to Kraton. The last time I used Kraton was 15 minutes ago, and I must have more....

Hi Jason. My name is Jay and I've been addicted to the Kraton for months now. So much so my second Kraton should be here this week. I also drove mine earlier today and I want more too. Need to feed my cravings....

You guys are funny! I myself get bummed about doing my weekend Fri-Mon work set, knowing I'll miss any chance to go bashing cuz sun sets so early. Ironically, my lust to bash her is now the reason I can't. Rushed putting Teknos on to get her out without dialing shock in/replacing oil, shafts on backorder until end of January......Ouch!!! The addiction means I'll probably borrow parts again til then, stealing shocks off Outcast. To be fair though, Outcast is pretty addicting also....Lol. Despite breaking the shaft, I think I've become addicted to launching my Kraton, left me cringing for more like a fiend.

Attachments

• A47A8370FE346F6B11294C46DF6BF7C4.jpg
    A47A8370FE346F6B11294C46DF6BF7C4.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20170101_200733260.jpg
    IMG_20170101_200733260.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 35
You guys are funny! I myself get bummed about doing my weekend Fri-Mon work set, knowing I'll miss any chance to go bashing cuz sun sets so early. Ironically, my lust to bash her is now the reason I can't. Rushed putting Teknos on to get her out without dialing shock in/replacing oil, shafts on backorder until end of January......Ouch!!! The addiction means I'll probably borrow parts again til then, stealing shocks off Outcast. To be fair though, Outcast is pretty addicting also....Lol. Despite breaking the shaft, I think I've become addicted to launching my Kraton, left me cringing for more like a fiend.
That's interesting, I thought I'd want to get an outcast also but I know I wouldn't like it as much as the kraton. The short wheelbase would be fun for a little bit, but I like having the front wheels on the ground more. I am more performance orientated! Is this how you feel Rich?

Hey Rich, did you check ebay? I see some shafts available...or you can just get a complete set of rears. Just a thought.

That's interesting, I thought I'd want to get an outcast also but I know I wouldn't like it as much as the kraton. The short wheelbase would be fun for a little bit, but I like having the front wheels on the ground more. I am more performance orientated! Is this how you feel Rich?

Same here. I originally bought a Kraton roller and the parts to make an Outcast caused it looked like so much fun. I got the Kraton roller first and decided while I was waiting for the rest of the parts I would put the Kraton together. I fell in love with her....now the other parts are just sitting around. Now that I am getting my second Kraton I may finally finish my Outcast project...lol. No promises though...Ha!

I like the Outcast because it's super fun to drive and very challenging on 6s with SWB. As a former motocrosser, I had a balls to the wall riding style, Outcast gives me that just barely in control, squirrely driving fun I enjoy. Love Kraton too, definitely expect performance from all my rigs or they get modded as needed. No shelf queens in my collection, they all get their share of beatings...Lol.

Hey Rich, did you check ebay? I see some shafts available...or you can just get a complete set of rears. Just a thought.

Same here. I originally bought a Kraton roller and the parts to make an Outcast caused it looked like so much fun. I got the Kraton roller first and decided while I was waiting for the rest of the parts I would put the Kraton together. I fell in love with her....now the other parts are just sitting around. Now that I am getting my second Kraton I may finally finish my Outcast project...lol. No promises though...Ha!
Thanks for that re eBay, didn't think to look. On that note, may pick up 3rd Typhon chassis there too, Thomas P got me motivated to build something different altogether. Or maybe buy a Kraton roller to build 2nd Outcast, kids love the SWB platform. I've been digging it too. Just have a drive for building something as a project the kids can help with.

I like the Outcast because it's super fun to drive and very challenging on 6s with SWB. As a former motocrosser, I had a balls to the wall riding style, Outcast gives me that just barely in control, squirrely driving fun I enjoy. Love Kraton too, definitely expect performance from all my rigs or they get modded as needed. No shelf queens in my collection, they all get their share of beatings...Lol.

Thanks for that re eBay, didn't think to look. On that note, may pick up 3rd Typhon chassis there too, Thomas P got me motivated to build something different altogether. Or maybe buy a Kraton roller to build 2nd Outcast, kids love the SWB platform. I've been digging it too. Just have a drive for building something as a project the kids can help with.

Lol Rich! Ebay is a dangerous place!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back