Kraton Kraton Destroyed (Rebuild Started!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too late now, but you could have got a new Kraton and used what you can salvage for spares.

I did think about that...but the part list to repair added up to less than half that of a new Kraton.
A new V2 Kraton would be sweet though.:D

Progress!
It wont be long now...

Kraton-32.jpg

Looking good....I've been trying to get a Thunder Tiger wheelie bar but they are out of stock all over the place. I got someone saying September it will be in.

Oohhh, what are they? I have never heard of them...please tell me more...

Here's one:

http://www.activepowersports.com/th...szqateY8uMuAgq5hIgd9byNkHRdI1B0ejfBoCjC3w_wcB

Shipping seems a little steep to my location but its in stock.
That's where I ordered it form....the next day he E-Mails me and said they are all out. I'll try building one for now until it comes.

The braces look great, some parts are better off left with some give and some are worth beefing up. I notice some people put a huge I beam across the shock towers. It would be great is the metal braces just do the trick. The big I-beam braces wont fit under my body.

Last edited:
Wow, they look awesome.
Since I just put new plastic ones on I'll hold off for now but it is tempting. Thank's for the info!
I see he makes the servo mount too.:)

That's where I ordered it form....the next day he E-Mails me and said they are all out. I'll try building one for now until it comes.

The braces look great, some parts are better off left with some give and some are worth beefing up. I notice some people put a huge I beam across the shock towers. It would be great is the metal braces just do the trick. The big I-beam braces wont fit under my body.

Bummer!
When I got mine, they were all over ebay...
There is one on Ebay but it is from Taiwan so shipping could take a month. No fun.

It's Alive!

Kraton-32.jpg

The new motor (that I only ran once...) is the beastly Leopard 4092 1730KV. The Leo 4082 2000KV that I used to have in it went into my Senton.:) It was a monster in the Kraton but with the Pro-Line Trencher X's, temps were getting a bit high on 6s.

Kraton-33.jpg

This thing is huge.
I believe this is similar to what Thomas-P runs in one of his Kratons. 14t pinion for now but I think I may have to gear up...

Kraton-34.jpg

Last edited:
Haha!! I've been slacking...The Olympics have been soaking up my evenings lately.
Need to get back to work!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back