Kraton Kraton electrical issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precision1675

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So hopefully this won’t get long winded.
Kraton 6s
Battery is new charged 8 times alway balance charged.
I turn controller on the car won’t turn on
I turn car on blinks green 4 times then red, then turn controller on car shuts down.
I’ve tried factory reset no avail.

tried Horizon Hobby tech on hold for an hour finally pick selection for call back never heard from them.

anyone have any ideas?

thanks in advance.

Unplug the servo and see if it works.
I wonder how much horizon could have saved if they just spent 30 more cents on a better servo instead of replacing them all and shipping them to people.

It wont be long most arrmas going to be exb rollers. That way you will have to deal with the company you got your electronics from. Sounds like anuther sucky spektrum servo. So sad that thers so many failures on a cheap ass servo.🤔

Sounds stupid, but check the throttle trim on the remote. I seem to remember my kid panicking when his did something like this and he had somehow turned the throttle trim all the way up. Something in the electronics much know if the throttle is triggered when it powers on...

Unplug the servo and see if it works.
I unplugged servo now the unit will actually start up blinks green four times then red. Assuming that’s because the servo is unplugged. When I plug the servo back in the unit shuts down.
Bec is in the esc. Powers external componants fans,servo,etc. Bec= battery eliminator circuit.
Bec is in the esc. Powers external componants fans,servo,etc. Bec= battery eliminator circuit.
unplugged servo now the unit will actually start up blinks green four times then red. Assuming that’s because the servo is unplugged. When I plug the servo back in the unit shuts down.

Back