Kraton Kraton ends up in a tree lol!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dakota

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
it was like The best Christmas find ever lol!!

Attachments

• IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    431.6 KB · Views: 56
Yup I've had it happen to my top MT a few times. I just hammer the throttle until it falls out.

it was like The best Christmas find ever lol!!
Hi Dakota. Seeing as how you're getting comfortable with the truck, you might consider turning your phone sideways to record. The videos are always better when in landscape mode, but you have to work a little harder to keep the truck in the frame. Great job so far, and your "send it" factor has gone up a 1000% since you started. I hope your rc budget doesn't do the same. ;)

Hi Dakota. Seeing as how you're getting comfortable with the truck, you might consider turning your phone sideways to record. The videos are always better when in landscape mode, but you have to work a little harder to keep the truck in the frame. Great job so far, and your "send it" factor has gone up a 1000% since you started. I hope your rc budget doesn't do the same. ;)
Thanks j and ok I’ll do that I’ll try sideways and see how that goes .. And yes budget has gone up specially with 2 rigs the noto and kraton but if one part breaks on one. I steal it off the other then order so works out nice lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back