Kraton Kraton esc issues again, its not right help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spence

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi all, I thought it was fixed, but sadly I was able to run it for oh maybe 10mins, and the ESC shut down again, and not to mention for some odd reason, the whole rear shock tower snapped off its mount :( so the ESC is again in a bricked state, maybe go to Arrma warranty? I feel like the thermal shutdown protection is going crazy, as the motor was not even hot to the touch... Should I save for a mamba monster? So the ESC is unresponsive and unusable... I remember having a lot of good things to say about this truck, I am starting to think it was a mistake...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks
-Spence

I have the BLX 185, so should I go to arrma support? Idk if they could send me a new rear diff housing in full without the diff as the piece that attaches to the shock tower broke off. And maybe a new esc... I think I bought the kraton from power hobby on ebay... The esc didn't let the smoke of death out... I have had it for maybe 4 or 5 months or so...

I have the BLX 185, so should I go to arrma support? Idk if they could send me a new rear diff housing in full without the diff as the piece that attaches to the shock tower broke off. And maybe a new esc... I think I bought the kraton from power hobby on ebay... The esc didn't let the smoke of death out... I have had it for maybe 4 or 5 months or so...
Contact support asap. They will let you know the entire process of what you need to do. They are very easy to deal with and friendly! They will for sure replace the esc if it is faulty. I can't speak on behalf of the diff housing.

What battery are you using ? If you are using a battery with a low discharge rate such that the behavior of the ESC it is possible

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back