KRATON EXB 1/5 scale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLX Matt

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Talion
  5. Typhon 6s
It here large scale Kraton exb!!!!!!!

5B218C0F-AF22-4530-BA82-1D2E3577AD84.png

20549A85-C7D1-45BC-86C4-B4B93A6B1615.png

You would still think on the internet you would find information on it, it’s a global research system
The little bits you see is a leak, they’d probably try and contain it the best they could 🤷🏻‍♂️ And there is video of it on YouTube. Seen it with me own eyes 👀

Why is this nowhere on the internet
Because MSH Global Empire in Malaysia (we see in the video) got their hands on a pallet of them that fell off the truck that left the Arrma factory.
It is not released yet. No price or announcement or even a part number on HH or Arrma web site.

You figure it out. They fell off the back of a truck. Do you think MSH is an Authorized distributor? It's a skell business.
I can take bets.:LOL::LOL:
Looks tasty for sure. I don't think HH USA wants to sell to us here. Why would they let it go out of the normal channels for distribution.
They would have let us know about it already. No Arrma website or HH . Think about that.
Maybe they think their bread is buttered over there these days.
For all we know HH might be in financial trouble. Something is awry.
Why doesn't @Rich Duperbash have one to demo by now? Something is amiss. Maybe he does and cant release until the official date???
Many possibilities.

Last edited:
Because MSH Global Empire in Malaysia (we see in the video) got their hands on a pallet of them that fell off the truck that left the Arrma factory.
It is not released yet. No price or announcement or even a part number on HH or Arrma web site.

You figure it out. They fell off the back of a truck. Do you think MSH is an Authorized distributor? It's a skell business.
I can take bets.:LOL::LOL:
Looks tasty for sure. I don't think HH USA wants to sell to us here. Why would they let it go out of the normal channels for distribution.
They would have let us know about it already. No Arrma website or HH . Think about that.
Maybe they think their bread is buttered over there these days.
For all we know HH might be in financial trouble. Something is awry.
Why doesn't @Rich Duperbash have one to demo by now? Something is amiss. Maybe he does and cant release until the official date???
Many possibilities.
Full conspiracy mode engaged:

Plot twist! This leaked K8/pallet was intended to go to @Rich Duperbash and the rest of the ARRMA influencers and these guys nabbed all of them in transit.

HH/ARRMA is sending a joint USA/UK 'Hobby Team 6' to extract the packages. 🇺🇸🇬🇧

Source: 👽:blackalien:👽:blackalien:

😆

In all seriousness though, I bet HH is pissed. Something failed big time in their supply chain.

Full conspiracy mode engaged:

Plot twist! This leaked K8/pallet was intended to go to @Rich Duperbash and the rest of the ARRMA influencers and these guys nabbed all of them in transit.

HH/ARRMA is sending a joint USA/UK 'Hobby Team 6' to extract the packages. 🇺🇸🇬🇧

Source: 👽:blackalien:👽:blackalien:

😆

In all seriousness though, I bet HH is pissed. Something failed big time in their supply chain.

Somebody stole it is the likely reality, and some people are assholes. The Arrma influencers may have them in hands and creating content with a legal agreement not to publish or discuss it until X date or Arrma gives them the OK to do so. I won’t watch any videos of it until the real content creators release what they are very likely working hard on. I’ll save my views, likes, comments, and subscription for legitimate content creators I enjoy and trust.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back