Kraton Kraton EXB 6s backflips vs 4s backflips LP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that run the lp's how is the ballooning compared to the 6s bf? I know at 60 mph the stock bf look like the about to sling apart😂
Are you venting your tires? I vented the stock copperheads and plug holes in rims and that helped alot. I plan to do the same when the backflips come in

Are you venting your tires? I vented the stock copperheads and plug holes in rims and that helped alot. I plan to do the same when the backflips come in

How many holes in the tires? Venting the Backflips and Copperheads helped some on ballooning. I only did two holes, wondering if you guys run 3 or 4.

Have you noticed a difference between 2 and 4? Possibly only if they get crud in them...
Havnt ran it yet. We got rain here still. But on the same note im not trying to hit 60+ with it lol. I had put a 18t on wanted to see what top speed was i backed off at 61 due too the tires balloning. Im running a 13t now and its around 50mph.

I run the 6s and Lp Backflips on my 6s EXB, V4 and Outcast (4 and 6s)

the lp’s are my favorite overall tire. Light weight, never worry about overheating, bigger air, tighter handling, cooler looking etc.

Downsides to me are less rotational mass, less ground clearance (which I prefer the LCG feel), and they wear out much faster with my style of driving (basically gravel pits with sharp rocks). The lp’s sidewalls tear away from the rim easier due to the softer compound and the shorter sidewall. I have broken a few rims on the edges.

they do offer less deflection when powering through uneven/rough terrain, but I dropped the oil weight in my shocks to compensate and I am happy.

even with their drawbacks, I still choose the (less expensive) LP’s

Wondering what are the pros and cons on my Kraton EXB max6 1650kv 4985 combo
Backflips 6s vs backflips LP 4s?
What are everyone's thoughts on why one is better than other for bashing or racing?
Live in Florida mostly run soft loose dirt.
The 4s LPs just seem so small to me idk
After using both it’ll be 6s BF for me way more durable but um in rocky ground that destroys tires and wheels also need the ground clearance for you they may work just fine just watch out for sticks with lps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back