Kraton Kraton EXB 6S wing/wheelie bar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure will, but be aware the wing is different.. shorter, taller and different geometry.. đź‘Ť

Yes it will and definitely try out 3d-rc.online
Just hands down better
I have a Kraton 6s and OC6s. Both I broke stock wing mount and wheelie bars (have a wheelie bar on both) a few times in the first month. Both now have the flexible wing mount. Have not broke a wheelie bar since, and has been over a year. I did finally kill one of the wing mounts, but it was a V1. The current V2s are updated in the area of the breakage. Have not had an issue with the replacement.

My favorite part about them is you don't have to remove the wing and mount to do the rear diff! Just bend it out the way and can get to the diff cover screws. Soooo much easier.

I have a Kraton 6s and OC6s. Both I broke stock wing mount and wheelie bars (have a wheelie bar on both) a few times in the first month. Both now have the flexible wing mount. Have not broke a wheelie bar since, and has been over a year. I did finally kill one of the wing mounts, but it was a V1. The current V2s are updated in the area of the breakage. Have not had an issue with the replacement.

My favorite part about them is you don't have to remove the wing and mount to do the rear diff! Just bend it out the way and can get to the diff cover screws. Soooo much easier.
Pretty much exactly same story here

Save yourself some time and money and get the 3d-rc Unbreakable wing mount

I also recommend a Arrma EXB bumper plus 3d-rc bumper support, for complete protection f/r of your Kraton

Trust me when I tell you this the Notorious wing looks stupid on the Kraton, it sits too low imho.

You can use the wheelie bar on the Kraton EXB wing, not sure if you were of that or not. I also agree with the comments regarding 3D-rc, have multiple parts from him on various trucks, best you can buy.

Trust me when I tell you this the Notorious wing looks stupid on the Kraton, it sits too low imho.
Yeah the proprtions look silly. I agree. I tried it myself. And the Kraton wing looks silly on the Noto/OC as well.:giggle:
I think a more mundane generic looking wing like a TLRT wing would be more universal looking. But probably more fragile at that?:unsure:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back