Kraton EXB adjustable front camber….

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SenorWickedStix

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
  2. Typhon 3s
I’m curious if anyone has ever tried putting a rear shock tower on the front of a Kraton and using the rear turn buckles for fully adjustable toe? (I meant camber 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️) Just random thoughts going through my head. LOL. Or if it would even be useful…

Last edited:
Cannot be done!
Rr shock tower is rear specific. Front the same.
These are Pivot ball Front ends, Not C-Hub style ones, like the 4x4 line Arrma's.
The Toe is already fully adjustable. Not quite sure what you are saying here?:rolleyes:
The 6s line are all "Baller rigs".

Lol. Ok. it was just a random thought. I was looking at how the back was set up and wondering if the front could be set up the same way or not. My brain just always tries to make things more complicated than they need Be. 😂😳😬

Lol. Ok. it was just a random thought. I was looking at how the back was set up and wondering if the front could be set up the same way or not. My brain just always tries to make things more complicated than they need Be. 😂😳😬

Perhaps you're just wanting to have taller shocks in the front?

Last edited:
Do you mean camber or toe? Your topic says camber, but your post says toe. If you mean toe, you should be able to adjust the tie rods. For camber, you can adjust the pillow balls and use spacers between the pivot ball and the suspension arm.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back