Kraton EXB Hinge Pin Hanger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaPa Thorn

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Was just wondering if anyone figured out upgrading the FF pin hanger yet and how. Is there anyone making an aftermarket? Or know a way to mod the bumper?
Mine's not here yet so I can't mess with it until then, so any info ahead of time is appreciated.

The K6 EXB roller already has the Steel Lower Hinge pin retainer ( lower front) (Fr.Fr.) The RTR version use the softer 6065 stamped aluminum.
I hope I read your question right??? Try downloading the whole K6 EXB manual (PDF) from Arrma-RC.com. You will be ahead of yourself and have quite some knowledge in hand when you get it delivered.
Maybe others could correct me if I am wrong?

Was just wondering if anyone figured out upgrading the FF pin hanger yet and how. Is there anyone making an aftermarket? Or know a way to mod the bumper?
Mine's not here yet so I can't mess with it until then, so any info ahead of time is appreciated.
That is a pretty beefy plate. I don’t think M2C has a set yet for the EXB. If you wanted to use the RTR M2C hinge pin kit, or the CRCU blocks, you will need another bumper as the EXB bumper won’t work with those blocks.

The K6 EXB roller already has the Steel Lower Hinge pin retainer ( lower front) (Fr.Fr.) The RTR
Yeah, I have the pdf already. Was talking about actual hands on since someone mentioned they are steel inserts in a plastic block. But if that's sufficient then it's good enough for me.

Yeah the EXB roller is pretty beefed up out the box. Arrma tried to cover all the bases. I believe the only EXB upgrade that Arrma doesn't put on the Kraton EXB is the EXB shock standoffs. Check on Arrma-RC .com. The Standoffs are listed as an EXB option part. Something I noticed recently. And they are on B/O/Pending, whatever that means. But M2C makes nice shock standoffs also.
Just Drive it, Break it, and see where your wallet stands for additional upgrades. Bash on. :cool:

https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA330703

Edit: @Rich Duperbash did bend his EXB Chassis. Perhaps the only expensive additional upgrade would be an M2C chassis if you are considering Super BIG Air Time? He is the best at testing out Arrmas and upgrade parts. Very honest and knowledgeable at what he does. Man can he drive....

Last edited:
Any idea if those hingepin plates fit the previous versions with the non-exb arms?

Just curious as I've busted a couple on my outcast.
The Arrma RTR 6s rigs do list the EXB steel plates as option parts. (y) (y) :cool: But you may need the accompanying EXB pins and arms??? not sure.
Check the Arrma GIGA site. It is more specific with crossover parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back