Kraton Kraton EXB joins the fleet??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
IMG_20200725_170937_724.jpg

Hell yea brother! Nice to see your face again! ???

What’s with the red square on the floor?
Is that the Rona drop zone?

There’s that handsome go getter. Would this be your first Kraton of any sort? Good luck with it! Looking forward to a build thread....
It is my first Kraton and almost 100% Arrma. Blx motor and esc and a Tactic radio. Only part that's not Arrma is the servo.
Hell yea brother! Nice to see your face again! ???

What’s with the red square on the floor?
Is that the Rona drop zone?
Not sure why they did that, but I'm guessing it means no one can touch it.

Your in Canada and you got one already? I ordered one from Sudbury hopefully they come in soon!!!
Big Boys With Cool Toys used to have a shop there, but politics closed it down. They got 5 last Friday and I put one on hold right away.

C
Big Boys With Cool Toys used to have a shop there, but politics closed it down. They got 5 last Friday and I put one on hold right away.
Oh really? Didn’t know that. I’ve been to the one in Toronto bought a revo 3.3 from them, very friendly staff. Hopefully Docs hobby in Sudbury gets them in soon I’m itching to get my first 6s kraton! Enjoy the new toy! Let us know how ya makin out with it!!

What’s the best system to put in motor and esc in it looking for top notch stuff
Best is relative. It really depends on what you are looking to achieve. You can run anything from the stock BLX185 to a Max6/MMX8S with cans sized from 4092 to 4985.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back