Kraton Kraton EXB Jumps and Crashes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me? Or is this Kraton flyin further and further then you did with your other trucks before.. Youll soon be havin a much bigger place where gras doesn't grow anymore ;)

Some nasty hits in here. Up to you to decide if the EXB handled them well enough.

I put mine through its paces last weekend. Good landings, bad landings, cart wheels, you name it. Other than tightening a few screws, not one broken part.

Is it just me? Or is this Kraton flyin further and further then you did with your other trucks before.. Youll soon be havin a much bigger place where gras doesn't grow anymore ;)
It's the extra power. And it's lighter than my other Kraton. I'm still held back by the run up to the ramp. It's extremely uneven and loaded with tree roots that throw the truck off course. Trying to get a fast straight run up is extremely hard. Even my driveway is a mess.
I put mine through its paces last weekend. Good landings, bad landings, cart wheels, you name it. Other than tightening a few screws, not one broken part.
Awesome, Johnny! So there's at least two trucks that don't break in ever conceivable way when they are run ??? Hard to believe someone actually said that.

Some nasty hits in here. Up to you to decide if the EXB handled them well enough.

Nice!! Your set up is awesome! Love the sound of the chassis slap in the woods. Those 2 nose dives made me cringe, especially the 1st one lol. She's tough as nails in my book and fast as shite! Love to get one in the future! ??

If Johnny can’t break it. I’m sold ??????
I hear the body scratches easy if you land on the roof?

If Johnny can’t break it. I’m sold ??????
I hear the body scratches easy if you land on the roof?
I land on the roof, the bumper, the wing and sometimes, even on the wheels. Kraton body is paper thin and does scuff pretty easily. I did do a full Gorilla tape job on the inside so I hope it helps it to last a little longer. If not, I'm shipping it to @bicketybam for a "The Trash" conversion.

What!!! You launched your exb at high velocity, landed horrible, and broke it! I expect to see it in the for sale section soon. I told arrma make the freaking truck from unobtainium, that wouldn’t break in the box during shipping like the one I saw on YouTube, but they didn’t listen. ??‍♂️Maybe v2 if we’re lucky I guess. ? Seriously what some folks sound like, it’s amazing they think stuff should never break. I enjoyed the video Ed, Im not sure if it’s a rocket or space ship yet, maybe both with your gearing ?? Don’t just bash, blast brother!

Wow, great video.

That’s insane. The thing is crazy tough to take what it did. How is the chassis not bent?

What people are not considering is that you want a designed failure point that is cheap and easy to replace. Pillow ball pops out so it doesn’t break other things. Cheap rod end breaks instead of the shock breaking. Those are not expensive parts to have as spares. Strengthen those more and something else breaks, something more expensive and difficult to repair.

You are basically throwing it out of a third floor window over and over and over. Those nose landings that just stop it dead.... ouch. That is a lot of energy being absorbed. It is very well designed and built to take that and keep going.

The RazorRC video- he nails a piece of angle iron stuck in the ground as a stake with just his right front wheel at speed. It kept going but cracked and the pillow ball popped out later. That would have taken out just about anything else immediately.

Wow, great video.

That’s insane. The thing is crazy tough to take what it did. How is the chassis not bent?

What people are not considering is that you want a designed failure point that is cheap and easy to replace. Pillow ball pops out so it doesn’t break other things. Cheap rod end breaks instead of the shock breaking. Those are not expensive parts to have as spares. Strengthen those more and something else breaks, something more expensive and difficult to repair.

You are basically throwing it out of a third floor window over and over and over. Those nose landings that just stop it dead.... ouch. That is a lot of energy being absorbed. It is very well designed and built to take that and keep going.

The RazorRC video- he nails a piece of angle iron stuck in the ground as a stake with just his right front wheel at speed. It kept going but cracked and the pillow ball popped out later. That would have taken out just about anything else immediately.
The issue is the rear diff the car is already tuff we all know it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back